+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SeanB

Thread: FS SoCal: 205/50R15 Race Tires for Sale - New and Used, for Spec Miata etc.

Liked
    132 times

Default FS SoCal: 205/50R15 Race Tires for Sale - New and Used, for Spec Miata etc.

#1 - Toyo RR 205/50R15 - New/Stickers - Qty 4 - $600
    img_3779.jpg

#2 - Toyo RR 205/50R15 - Used - Qty 4 - $160
    img_3785.jpg

#3 - Toyo RR 205/50R15 - Used - Qty 4 - $160
    img_3786.jpg

#4 - Hoosier SM6 - New/Stickers - Qty 2 - $200 (for both)
    img_3780.jpg

Pickup only. Location: Santa Clarita, CA 91351.

All tires have been stored indoors at the shop. Selling because my focus shifted to SCCA events this year.

The used Toyos have a NASA race weekend on them (circa 2015). Wear indictors are still present, and I donít see any flat spots. Both used sets are comparable in wear. Great for practice days. Iíd expect them to last another weekend with my driving and get sticky after a good scrub on track. For you they might last longer or shorter depending on your driving. Excuse my crayon marks in the photos; thatís to keep track of the sets. Close up Photo:
    img_3782.jpg

Liked
    132 times

Bump. These tires are f------ amazing.

You might be thinking you're not worthy of them, and that's undoubtedly true. But what better way to fake it and look like a boss than to buy them?

And why can't I Like my own post? This thread certainly deserves a thousand Likes. Total let down, you people need to get on top of this.
    ucfbrett likes this.

+ Reply to Thread