+ Reply to Thread

Thread: West End Alignment

Liked
    31 times

Default West End Alignment

Was there today getting set up...phone rings and Chris answers. He says Ken Block wants an alignment tomorrow. Darin takes over the call and comes back saying...how do you say no to Ken Block? Looks like they will be doing his Gymkhana car.

Anyhow...who put this sticker on the sidewalk post? Saw it walking back from Curry house.

Last edited by chongl; 07-08-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Liked
    41 times

Quote Originally Posted by chongl View Post
    was there today getting set up...phone rings and chris answers. He says ken block wants an alignment tomorrow. Darin takes over the call and comes back saying...how do you say no to ken block? Looks like they will be doing his gymkhana car.

Anyhow...who put this sticker on the sidewalk post? Saw it walking back from curry house.
    pics!

Liked
    1477 times

Pic of what, Block's car wasn't there yet, you want pics of Chris on the phone?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    72 times

I find it strange that Block's crew doesn't know how to do an alignment.

Liked
    1477 times

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    I find it strange that Block's crew doesn't know how to do an alignment.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    15 times

I have to admit I accidentally lost a bunch of trackhq stickers (they were on the top of my car) right outside of WestEnd during a test drive couple month ago lol
    so someone must have picked it up and pasted it onto that poll LMAO

WestEnd ROOOCKS BY ALL MEANS!!!!!!
    Maybe Ken Block can finally beat Tanner Foust with a WestEnd Alignment =p
    momofoolio Racing - http://momofoolio.webs.com

2nd Gen momofoolio Racing Time Attack S2000 - 07 Laguna Blue

Now Full Time Drift Machine - 93 Silvia 240SX S13 KA24DE"T"

New Drift Project - 98 LS14

W2W Companion - 90 NA6 Miata

Special Thanks: WestEnd Alignment, Rising Star Motors, APR Performance, SportCar Motion, Pit Garage, eXtremeSpeed, PuddyModRacing, Berk Technology & Amsoil

Forever Missed: 04 G35, 04 Miata, 04 BMW 325ci, 02 S2000, 91 & 98 Nissan 240SX

Liked
    97 times

West End is very, very good. I almost felt bad taking my daily driver BMW there--as in I didn't want to waste Darin's time on something that any other shop could do.

My old Miata on the other hand.. I wadded it up a bit on GMR years and years ago, and he really had to work his magic to get it straight even after I replaced the hubs and arms (the sabframe was almost ok). He was still able to get nice camber out of the compromised setup.

I couldn't think of any other place to take my car, especially if it was a racecar.

Liked
    31 times

Quote Originally Posted by momofoolio View Post
    I have to admit I accidentally lost a bunch of trackhq stickers (they were on the top of my car) right outside of WestEnd during a test drive couple month ago lol
    so someone must have picked it up and pasted it onto that poll LMAO
    Yeah the placement was pretty odd...it wasn't on a pole right at the entrance, but rather a few shops down. LOL

Darin and Chris definitely rock. Too bad I had some issues at Buttonwillow today so I decided to stop running and head home around noon. I met Zhong, but I didn't see your blue S out there?

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by chongl View Post
    Yeah the placement was pretty odd...it wasn't on a pole right at the entrance, but rather a few shops down. LOL

Darin and Chris definitely rock. Too bad I had some issues at Buttonwillow today so I decided to stop running and head home around noon. I met Zhong, but I didn't see your blue S out there?
    cuz I didn't bring my car =p
    was driving student's cars all day~
    momofoolio Racing - http://momofoolio.webs.com

2nd Gen momofoolio Racing Time Attack S2000 - 07 Laguna Blue

Now Full Time Drift Machine - 93 Silvia 240SX S13 KA24DE"T"

New Drift Project - 98 LS14

W2W Companion - 90 NA6 Miata

Special Thanks: WestEnd Alignment, Rising Star Motors, APR Performance, SportCar Motion, Pit Garage, eXtremeSpeed, PuddyModRacing, Berk Technology & Amsoil

Forever Missed: 04 G35, 04 Miata, 04 BMW 325ci, 02 S2000, 91 & 98 Nissan 240SX

+ Reply to Thread