+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ur ghey thread...

Liked
    1485 times

Yer ghey if as soon as you graduate to the "Red Group" with your favorite HPDE event organizer, you start instructing so you can get free track time, and on Monday at the office you tell your co-workers "I was at the racetrack last weekend -- I'm an instructor."
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    103 times

^LOL good one

Liked
    49 times

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman View Post
    Luftwaffe? Luftballoon?

Non et non Nils Luftballon...
    HAHAHA

and aweseome, eclipse wasnt on the list of gay cars
    Andrew M Brilliant
    Aerodynamicist / Race Engineer

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Yer ghey if as soon as you graduate to the "Red Group" with your favorite HPDE event organizer, you start instructing so you can get free track time, and on Monday at the office you tell your co-workers "I was at the racetrack last weekend -- I'm an instructor."
    LOL I haven't done that yet because I haven't gotten to red yet but I can see myself doing that if I do become an instructor

I guess I'm ghey

Liked
    59 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    urghey if youre still instructing after seeing all the videos of students wrecking with instructors in the car.

Liked
    27 times

You're ghey if you suddenly discovered this thread after it was 17 pages long.
    2009 Nissan GT-R -- nicely modded

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    urghey if youre still instructing after seeing all the videos of students wrecking with instructors in the car.
    I want to see those videos!

Liked
    59 times

Quote Originally Posted by samsam5886 View Post
    I want to see those videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQvgJZVLhhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlszfyrgJYM

Liked
    27 times
    2009 Nissan GT-R -- nicely modded

i dont care
    Liked
    5 times

lol... i was just telling one of my buds how scary it was to be a driving instructor for viper days back in the day... man.. i prayed before going out everytime.

& drew.. yes, ur car is beyond gay... it defies all common logic for a track car. now paint it pink...

n
    driving cars n stuff....

Liked
    7 times

^just about to say something about that hahahahah...
    Thats the last group I would instruct for..
    I am surprised the instructor was that aware after the tirewall crash..
    Last edited by Bchappy; 05-14-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Liked
    49 times

Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    drew.. yes, ur car is beyond gay... it defies all common logic for a track car. now paint it pink...
    bwahaha that is such an awesome quote

my other favorite was "WTF that team built a convertible FWD eclipse? It's almost like they did it just to melt peoples brains."

that viper crash head on into the tire wall was insane!!!
    Last edited by gixxer_drew; 05-13-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    Andrew M Brilliant
    Aerodynamicist / Race Engineer

i dont care
    Liked
    5 times

I just wanted to remind you all that you are gay....
    driving cars n stuff....

Liked
    103 times

^thanks

Liked
    2343 times

The Sheriff sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to The Sheriff and asked, "Are you a real race car driver?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life changing wheels, tuning engines, cracking rotors, fixing fenders, checking tire pressures, adjusting alignments, and setting corner weights so I guess I am a race car driver."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old race car driver and asked, "Are you a real race car driver?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
    Last edited by Olitho; 06-15-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Liked
    103 times

Quote Originally Posted by Olitho View Post

The Sheriff sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to The Sheriff and asked, "Are you a real race car driver?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life changing wheels, tuning engines, cracking rotors, fixing fenders, checking tire pressures, adjusting alignments, and setting corner weights so I guess I am a race car driver."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old race car driver and asked, "Are you a real race car driver?"

The Sheriff ended up talking to an older gal at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 50-yr-old.
    In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and he found himself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

They drank quite a bit and had a snuggle... then she asked him if he's ever had a "Sportsman Double"
    "What's that?" he asked. "It's a mother and daughter threesome" she said.
    "Oh!" he said, as he began to embrace the idea and wondered what this daughter of hers might look like.

They drank a bit more then she said with a wink that tonight was "his lucky night".
    They went back to her place. They walked in. She hit the hall light and yelled upstairs,
    "MOM! You still awake?!"
    mlk_f1 likes this.

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    lol... i was just telling one of my buds how scary it was to be a driving instructor for viper days back in the day... man.. i prayed before going out everytime.
    n
    About 3 three years ago nasa couldn't fill the hpde so the viper guys and gals ahd their own run group. They had about 20 instructors for hpde1 but less then half would volunteer for the viper run group. I was in one of the cars that went off going over t-7, spun and ended up going backwards. Student went wot at the rise of the hill.

Liked
    145 times

Quote Originally Posted by GreyFocus View Post
    They went back to her place. They walked in. She hit the hall light and yelled upstairs,
    "MOM! You still awake?!"

Quote Originally Posted by racebronco2 View Post
    About 3 three years ago nasa couldn't fill the hpde so the viper guys and gals had their own run group. They had about 20 instructors for hpde1 but less then half would volunteer for the viper run group. I was in one of the cars that went off going over t-7, spun and ended up going
    backwards. Student went wot at the rise of the hill.
    Yikes! That's the cost of being an instructor?
    If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Liked
    1485 times

That's funny coming from a guy who admits his Weiner is the size of my pinky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olitho View Post

The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    2343 times

That is why I race a Corvette.
    Last edited by Olitho; 06-17-2011 at 05:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast