+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to find an Audi R8 Coupe for rent, but no luck

Liked
    6 times

Unhappy Trying to find an Audi R8 Coupe for rent, but no luck

Hi guys,

I've been trying very hard to look for an Audi R8 coupe for rent in Los Angeles for 1 day sometime next month but I have absolutely no luck. All the R8s are convertibles, and since my significant other hates convertibles, so that is not an option for us.

My budget is about 1 ~ 1.5K (firm), but I've been getting over the phone quotes close to 2K (which includes collision damage waiver and tax). I'm still looking to find a place who'd be willing to do it for me for 1.5K.

Honestly... I suck at negotiating so I kinda feel that the rental place that has it is taking advantage of me.

So if you guys have any contacts for exotic rental, specifically for the Audi R8 coupe (hard-top) for rent, it will be super helpful for me. I will appreciate any help.
    Last edited by bluefrog; 03-20-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Sir flink
    Liked
    553 times

Audi of America > Experience > Audi sportscar experience > ADE Microsite

$500 to spend a day doing autox things and zipping around Sonoma Raceway. Includes lunch, iirc I was presented with one of these days a few years ago and it was pretty good! You get seat time at Sonoma as an added bonus.

It's $900 to go out on public streets (boring) which along with airfares blows your budget a bit.

Liked
    6 times

Thanks flink!

+ Reply to Thread