+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: TrackHQ on Facebook!!!

  1. #1
    What's Traction Control? 600RR_Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,326
    Liked
    0 times

    Talking TrackHQ on Facebook!!!

    Ok, many of you are going to roll your eyes and completely dismiss this thread...

    For you Facebook whores, come join the TrackHQ Members group at:

    http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=97349760264

    Feel free to add me as a friend!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Professor Chaos thefrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,087
    Liked
    1 times

    Default

    I joined! I hope you guys like me!
    "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

  4. #4
    FIA WTCC/Formula D Driver MiataCharles_Hong_Kong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California/Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,092
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Check out the male VS female ratio in that group, so far 17:0 and growing, first time in the history of facebook I believe.. Its the ultimate sausage fest!
    Last edited by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong; 10-09-2008 at 02:38 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,979
    Liked
    1477 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
    Check out the male VS female ratio in that group, so far 17:0 and growing, first time in the history of facebook I believe.. Its the ultimate sausage fest!

    eeewwwwww!!!
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

    2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

  6. #6
    Smack-Talkin' Member J. Tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,991
    Liked
    165 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
    Check out the male VS female ratio in that group, so far 17:0 and growing, first time in the history of facebook I believe.. Its the ultimate sausage fest!
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Tyler View Post

    .
    .

  7. #7
    What's Traction Control? 600RR_Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,326
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    The ratio is no different than TrackHQ.com. I've never seen ONE girl post on this forum. It's usually easy to tell, because when a female introduces herself on any car/motorcycle forum, all the male members rush to virtually hump her leg.

    Can someone please invite Verena Mei and Cindy McCain to join TrackHQ???




  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,915
    Liked
    10 times

    Default

    Verena Mei is even on canyon run forum

  9. #9
    Senior Member lttletimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    I'm in!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Silversprint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    827
    Liked
    143 times

    Default

    I joined.

  11. #11
    Junior Member ae86pwr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sherman Oaks
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600RR_Rocket View Post
    The ratio is no different than TrackHQ.com. I've never seen ONE girl post on this forum. It's usually easy to tell, because when a female introduces herself on any car/motorcycle forum, all the male members rush to virtually hump her leg.

    Can someone please invite Verena Mei and Cindy McCain to join TrackHQ???




    Leg humpers FTW!

  12. #12
    Senior Member zjchaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, California, United States
    Posts
    1,741
    Liked
    15 times

    Default

    IN...even though I have basically nothing on my facebook page.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Caoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Posts
    279
    Liked
    6 times

    Default

    i joined.
    any of you cute boys want to mingle?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts