+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bellwilliam

Thread: Track Days In Germany

Liked
    11 times

Default Track Days In Germany

Hi,

In the first quarter of 2013 I will be staying in Germany for a couple of months while taking some language courses. Since I am heading there I am really excited about doing some track days.

My question is to those who have been there once and driven in some track days. Since I don't speak German search is very hard and I seek some guidance.

Please share any info you have about, track-day organizers like ( Speed Ventures, Nasa, Extreme Speed etc...) and track-ready car rentals... in Germany. (even Europe)

Any websites, forums, contact info will help me to get started.

Thanks.

Liked
    1477 times

Maybe you already know this, but you can run the Nurburgring Nordischleif (sp) paying by the lap, and there are places that will rent you a race car to run it.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    2282 times
    mozsoyler likes this.
    Supermiata S1, SuperMiata S2, Supermiata S3
    13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
    17 GT350 !!
    08 M3 - Carmax warranty !!
    96 NSX
    06 EVO MR
    15 Mini Cooper S

Liked
    11 times

Wink

Information in threads above is very similar to what I found so far, what I have planed is not only to lap the Ring but also visit some other circuits in Germany and Austria.

For about 1,000 Euros you can get a full day with Lotus Elise or for 799 Euros on specific days and that is the best deal I have found so far. (not counting Suziki and other little FWD deals)

I might in fact move to Germany, after graduation and I will know it for sure during my short stay in Germany.

It is possible to buy caged, track-ready e30 or/ e36 (street- good condtion)for around 5,000 Euros... so why not!

You and Sonny can visit me for
    Last edited by mozsoyler; 10-04-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Liked
    855 times

The current edition of Automobile Magazine has an aticle on arrive and drive tracking at the ring.

+ Reply to Thread