+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spammers

LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Liked
    168 times

Default Spammers

Every now and then we all see posts that are clearly spammers, or something on those lines. Maybe we should have a thread alerting Manly, and whoever else that can deal with such issues. Ive seen a few today by this spammer:

http://www.trackhq.com/forums/member...stposter&t=833
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    34 times

Thanks Ed, its all been taken care of. BTW, i usually catch these ppl and banned them before they even make a post. I'm working hard behind the scene to prevent these spammers. But unfortunately from time to time they will slip thru. And i like to thank all of u for keep an eye out and warning me about them whenever they sneak a few spam here and there. Thx

Liked
    1477 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Every now and then we all see posts that are clearly spammers, or something on those lines. Maybe we should have a thread alerting Manly, and whoever else that can deal with such issues. Ive seen a few today by this spammer:

http://www.trackhq.com/forums/member...stposter&t=833
    That link is to Amir, a long-time member here and owner of a crazy RX-7 race car, and definitely not a spammer. What gives?!?!?!?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    168 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    That link is to Amir, a long-time member here and owner of a crazy RX-7 race car, and definitely not a spammer. What gives?!?!?!?
    Not sure why. After posting the spammers SN, i clicked on it and it was the original spammer. I dont recall the SN but it was something like abcd, or something like that. Im sure Manly can explain.

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    168 times

Quote Originally Posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    Thanks Ed, its all been taken care of. BTW, i usually catch these ppl and banned them before they even make a post. I'm working hard behind the scene to prevent these spammers. But unfortunately from time to time they will slip thru. And i like to thank all of u for keep an eye out and warning me about them whenever they sneak a few spam here and there. Thx
    No problem. Richards the one who usually hunts them down so he is the one who really inspired this thread.

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

+ Reply to Thread