+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sold my TT!

Motorsports Photographer imager993's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Default Sold my TT!

My baby is no longer mine. Was sad to see her go, but it had to be done. On to bigger and better things. Considering a BMW Z4 M Coupe, but I'm going to take my time (possibly months) looking for the perfect one. I'm in no hurry. Once I get something new, I'll definitely be spending more time on the track again!

Aaron Kupferman | 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Visual Effects Electric Reality | Motorsports Photography Motorsport Lens | Other Photography AaronKupferman.com

Liked
    366 times

You know I saw that ad and I knew I had seen it somewhere before. Who would have figured
    Do you understand?

Liked
    2165 times

I am sorry about your sadness, but I look forward to seeing you at the track again in your new car. You will be happy when you are running around a track again.

Liked
    143 times

The z4M is a fun car. Hope to see you out there soon.

MR2 Spyder 2zz turbo
    Mazda RX7 FD
    Porsche 911E

Motorsports Photographer imager993's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Yep, definitely looking forward to an NA RWD car. The turbo lag and AWD of my TT definitely covered up for some of my lack of technique and dampened my inputs.

Won't be getting anything for at least a few months though. Gonna take advantage of the lack of car payments and continue riding my bike to work as much as possible.

I am keeping my eyes on AutoTrader though in case the right one comes around (red Z4MC with the sports package for the right price within a 1 day drive of SoCal).

Aaron Kupferman | 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Visual Effects Electric Reality | Motorsports Photography Motorsport Lens | Other Photography AaronKupferman.com

Liked
    143 times

The Z4M never had a sports package. It's already sport. The only extra package was premium which added power seats or napa leather.

Only around 2800 Mcoupe were made and sold. If you are looking for a specific color it may be tough to find one locally. Red is one of the more rare colors. Most are blue, black, or silver.

There are a couple of red ones on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...fCarsQ5fTrucks
    Last edited by Silversprint; 06-26-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    MR2 Spyder 2zz turbo
    Mazda RX7 FD
    Porsche 911E

+ Reply to Thread