+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random rambling thread.

Liked
    15 times

ya no ****, must be tough. "Do you want to be the first buyer if this kickass track car in the world? Oh ya you HAVE to travel around the world and drive the car at tracks all over the world to show it off if you decide to take it?" Tough tought choice, haha. I can't wait till he gets it back here so we can all try to keep up with it.

Liked
    34 times

haha, no $hit. Just checked out his profile on the blog. his company is mobileplanet.com. I actually bought something from him before. haha, small world. We should get to see him with the car by the end of the year. No way we'll be able to keep up. probably lap us twice in one session.

Liked
    15 times

is he a good driver? I've never been on track with him.

Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by zjchaser View Post
    is he a good driver? I've never been on track with him.

I drove with him at one of those Sunday Malibu runs back in 2005. But he was just a passenger in Neil's car that day. His first car (elise)burnt down at spring mountain and was waiting for his Exige during that time. I believe he is pretty quick from the conversations during lunch that day.

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    I drove with him at one of those Sunday Malibu runs back in 2005. But he was just a passenger in Neil's car that day. His first car (elise)burnt down at spring mountain and was waiting for his Exige during that time. I believe he is pretty quick from the conversations during lunch that day.
    damn ,that was our only hope. We need to see if we can get a group discount at tripoint..haha to many damn SC cars out there now.

Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by zjchaser View Post
    damn ,that was our only hope. We need to see if we can get a group discount at tripoint..haha to many damn SC cars out there now.

hahahaha, you got that right. Everyone is SC'ed now. Roy and everyone else from Jack's usual suspects. haha

Liked
    15 times

tripoint kit is probably in our future, was talking it over with the pops the other day, not near future, but sometime....We are the only one of the JAcks guys that aren't on aftermarket suspension also....damn we are so behind..

Liked
    34 times

yep, probably not in my near future either. My daily driver is getting pretty old. I should get a new one before spending more $$ on upgrades for my Elise.

I haven't track with Jack's group since Dec.06 at SOW. but from their posted times on ET, seems like both our times are not too shabby compare to their's, given both our cars are pretty much stock with only RA-1s.

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    yep, probably not in my near future either. My daily driver is getting pretty old. I should get a new one before spending more $$ on upgrades for my Elise.

I haven't track with Jack's group since Dec.06 at SOW. but from their posted times on ET, seems like both our times are not too shabby compare to their's, given both our cars are pretty much stock with only RA-1s.
    Thats my thought exactly I think only one or two others were in the 6's NA, and none stock. now they are breaking into the 4s it seems with the SC. damn.
    Last edited by zjchaser; 06-19-2007 at 12:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2