+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outrageous driving

Liked
    142 times

Default Outrageous driving

Sometimes I think people on the freeway drive like this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pezCjCR6IU[/YOUTUBE]
    If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Liked
    97 times

I wonder how many of those 2-wheel stunts end up like this: [YOUTUBE]LcM9hkWrImU[/YOUTUBE]

Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Se7en View Post
    Sometimes I think people on the freeway drive like this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pezCjCR6IU[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure I'd give props to the brown pick-up, but the two-wheel driver had some balls.

BOOM!Tough Actin Tinactin minorthreat's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

thats nothing to the other vids on youtube! theres vids with guys 2 wheeling down the highway with their passenger standing on the side of the car! and people skating in their sandals!
    Jairo "Hido" J

Gamble It Films!
    http://www.GambleItFilms.blogspot.com

Liked
    0 times

Outragous? He just tried to cook the roadkill because he ordered it well-done, and not medium-rare

Seriously, one our local companies went to instruct defensive driving in Dubai, as their driving culture (as well as the driving culture of Saudi Arabia) is the worst there is and fatal crashes occur on the basis of minutes and seconds!

In particular, they have an odd custom called "Arabic drifting" which is measured by how violently the driver can provoke his car into endless hookspins, often of public roads (quite like what you see in the video).

Due to the connections of many of the gulf states with Westren and far-eastern nations as suppliers of oil, they have to their diposal tons of brand new, fast cars to start fooling around with. All credits to the oil industry, than!

BTW, since the national and legistated religion of Saudi-Arabia is Wahabi Islam, women are not allowed to drive without the presence of a man. A good solution for traffic jams, now is it?

Liked
    366 times

Quote Originally Posted by Astraist View Post
    Outragous? He just tried to cook the roadkill because he ordered it well-done, and not medium-rare

Seriously, one our local companies went to instruct defensive driving in Dubai, as their driving culture (as well as the driving culture of Saudi Arabia) is the worst there is and fatal crashes occur on the basis of minutes and seconds!

In particular, they have an odd custom called "Arabic drifting" which is measured by how violently the driver can provoke his car into endless hookspins, often of public roads (quite like what you see in the video).

Due to the connections of many of the gulf states with Westren and far-eastern nations as suppliers of oil, they have to their diposal tons of brand new, fast cars to start fooling around with. All credits to the oil industry, than!

BTW, since the national and legistated religion of Saudi-Arabia is Wahabi Islam, women are not allowed to drive without the presence of a man. A good solution for traffic jams, now is it?

Holy sh!t, now that I think about it when I was in Dubai there weren't any traffic jams

.....But then they let women drive. So clearly they're doing something right in the driver's education system, lol.
    Do you understand?

Liked
    142 times

Liked
    27 times

^^ Can't say I'm disappointed. On a different note, be careful what you post on You Tube.
    2009 Nissan GT-R -- nicely modded

Liked
    142 times

Quote Originally Posted by DocNrock View Post
    ^^ Can't say I'm disappointed. On a different note, be careful what you post on You Tube.
    X2 that I did a run with some friends on GMR [Glendora Mountain Road] during the day and one of the guys posted it on YouTube. Thankfully I chickened out and and stayed behind him. so there is no picture of me.

+ Reply to Thread