+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 42 48 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1271
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    1475 times

Fab -

I agree that I got you confused with another new member who had been lurker for years. Because I'm a fair and honest guy. But that doesn't excuse your moronic, racist, sexist, bigotted attacks on me. I have every intent of getting you banned here. Step up, admit you are an incredible a$$shole, and stay away from this site. I have some significant gravitas here. Just go away . . .
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Fab -

I agree that I got you confused with another new member who had been lurker for years. Because I'm a fair and honest guy. But that doesn't excuse your moronic, racist, sexist, bigotted attacks on me. I have every intent of getting you banned here. Step up, admit you are an incredible a$$shole, and stay away from this site. I have some significant gravitas here. Just go away . . .
    Racist? Where do you see anything racist here? You are making sh!t up here bud....you are the one out of line.

Liked
    1475 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
    Racist? Where do you see anything racist here? You are making sh!t up here bud....you are the one out of line.
    OK. So you admit your attacks on me are sexist and bigoted, just not racist? Thanks for the admission that will cause your permanent ban here.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    OK. So you admit your attacks on me are sexist and bigoted, just not racist? Thanks for the admission that will cause your permanent ban here.
    No, I just thought it was obvious enough that I wasn't.
    I never said you were anything but rude....I simply asked what was driving you...I didnt say anything was wrong with being homosexual, I just asked if you were a closet homosexual because that would be frustrating and might be why you are so mean....and Bigoted?
    Against what? My god man, this has to be some sort of joke because everything you have said here has been total BS...why the hell are you picking on me?

Liked
    1475 times

why the hell are you picking on me?
    Because you posted this idiocy here . . .

I'll tell you something I DO know, people who find it necessary to insult others that they don't even know typically have some deep seated feelings of inadequacy.
    Whats driving you Richard? Daddy beat you? Wifey left you? Boss treat you like sh!t? Sexually frustrated? Can't get it up? Closet Homosexual?
    There is something going on in there that causes you to lash out like a hurt little boy and I have no idea what that is....nor do I deserve your wrath.
    I suggest you get that looked at before someone with a little less patience takes you aside and teaches you some manners the hard way.

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif emilio700's Avatar
    Liked
    2159 times

Default Do we need to ban Richard from "greeting" new members?

So Richard, way to say something offensive and asinine enough to alienate one of Brant's customers in this communities very first response. For such a smart guy, you act like a damn 10 year old too often.
    If your response to this post is contains a "go phuck yourself", we will count that as a vote in favor of the initiative.

I hereby issue a ballot initiative that Richard is to be banned from responding to any new members first 3 posts unless it is to genuinely welcome them.

Fabman, Please ignore Richard's juvenile trolling. His character is not indicative of the community we have built here. On occasion, he chimes in with something relevant, intelligent and respectful. I swear.
    TYP85, BOWERSdaAZIAN, OJR and 3 others like this.
    WWW.949RACING.COM
    SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
    But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Liked
    73 times

Emilio for President! If only we could put someone so astute in the white house.. oy vey..
    BOWERSdaAZIAN and Fabman like this.

Liked
    2140 times

So there is no doubt, I have no intention of banning Fabman from this site. He is a new member, a racer and a genuine enthusiast whom I suspect has some measure of technical knowledge that could add to the common good here on TrackHQ.com.

This isn't the first time RichardEVO has blasted a new member, so it's really nothing new. Shake hands, fellas. Move it along.

Liked
    16 times

Thank you all for such a warm welcome.
    I am excited to have found this site and I'm looking forward to getting to know each one of you!
    There is much that remains to become familiar to me with this discipline of racing, but I have participated in dozens of other classes and forms both on and off road and occasionally, I have had to turn right.
    I hope to become much better at it.

No hard feelings, it's a beautiful day outside and I'm about to get myself a little piece of it.
    BOWERSdaAZIAN likes this.

Liked
    1475 times

I hereby issue a ballot initiative that Richard is to be banned from responding to any new members first 3 posts unless it is to genuinely welcome them.
    Emilio -

Thanks for your support . . .

Liked
    1 times

Talking Super glad I found this site!

Good Afternoon. My name is Michael Cohen and I am a longtime off-road racer and road racer. I am the Series Director for the Toyota Southwest Super Lates Series at Willow Springs International Raceway. We are a V8 Stock Car Road Racing Series with classes for Super Late, GTA, and Southwest Tour Stock Cars; Spec Trucks, and our American Thunder Class for GT1, Trans-Am, NASCAR Cup & Nationwide, and Super Production. I love this site and look forward to gaining knowledge and sharing experiences with you all.
    We have a website being built but currently use email and Facebook: www.facebook.com/SouthwestSuperLates

Thanks!
    Michael Cohen
    Series Director
    Toyota Southwest Super Lates Series @ "Big Willow"
    SouthwestSuperLates@gmail.com
    sws-group.jpgsws-round-4-pr.png
    robburgoon likes this.

Liked
    2140 times

Welcome, Michael.

TrackHQ.com members want to know: are there any cars for rent in your series?

Liked
    16 times

Welcome!

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by ucfbrett View Post
    Welcome, Michael.

TrackHQ.com members want to know: are there any cars for rent in your series?
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes, we have a few shops / teams that have rental cars, trucks, and trackside support services available.

Brian Liberante at Pro Racing Solutions - bbliberante@yahoo.com 661-810-1157
    Travis Bryans at Bryans Racing Enterpirses - travis.bryans@bryansracing.com 619-928-2731

If anyone has any questions or interest they can also contact me at SouthwestSuperLates@gmail.com

Be sure to check out our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/SouthwestSuperLates

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Mike
    Last edited by snmiedo; 09-04-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Liked
    1 times

Default Newb here

Ariel Salazar
    San Francisco, California
    2004 MazdaSpeed Miata & 1993 LS3 RX7

I finally registered to become a user after lurking on this board for a couple of years. I have been tracking casually since 2004 mostly at Thunderhill and Buttonwillow raceway; I also frequent MRLS and Sonoma Raceway. I work in the private sector dealing with embedded software development. Hoping to transition from time trials and time attack events into W2W once I get financial freedom and more leisure time (grad school issues).

one.jpg
    ucfbrett likes this.

Liked
    2140 times

Welcome, Ariel. Nice photo.

Liked
    5 times

Another lurker here. I met Oli a couple of weeks ago at Auto Club Speedway at a POC event. I mainly club race with POC and occasionally PCA.
    I've had a 944Spec car when I started time trialing with PCA and POC, then had an '03 996 for a couple of years.
    I didn't want to w2w race it as it was out of my budget to build it out and run it. So I got this 1989 944S2 with the 3.0 liter 16 valve engine. ABS brakes.
    The engine is stock for the class I run and the wheels are 9 X 17 996 wheels with Nitto NT-01 255/40-17 tires all around.
    I have a Jeep Commander with a hemi for towing an open trailer.
    This was the first time I have had this car at Auto Club Speedway and was able to do 2:01 in 96 degree heat.
    When I learn how to post some pictures, I'll post some.
    It was great talking to Oli and seeing his car in person.

I finally registered and introduced myself as I read all the posts every couple of days but I probably only have something to say every couple of months.
    Olitho and ucfbrett like this.
    944S2

Liked
    1958 times

Welcome aboard Greg.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Liked
    1 times

Default New from New England

Just thought Id stick my head in here and introduce myself. I'm Coop from New Hampshire; I fell in love with the track during my college years, and finally found myself in the position to truly afford it last season. I managed to squeeze 20 events in the 2014 season, and 21 during the 2015 season. My work schedule affords me a good bit of time off, but its often very unpredictable, so I drive with whoever I can; NASA-NE, NASA-MA, SCDA, Northeast Track Days, BMWCCA, TrackDaze just to name a few.

Right now Im in a 2010 Evo X, very close to stock power levels with a great suspension setup, and basic safety equipment (roll bar, 6 pt harnesses, fixed back seats).

11163239_591894752617_7741026147494219328_n.jpg

I'm exploring some options to get into wheel to wheel racing. Given my location and the demographic of the groups I run, Im leaning towards a GTS or SE46 build. With any luck Ill be in a fully prepped (safety wise anyway) car by the end of the 16' season!
    Last edited by CooperS7777; 12-08-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Liked
    1362 times

Quote Originally Posted by CooperS7777 View Post
    I'm exploring some options to get into wheel to wheel racing. Given my location and the demographic of the groups I run, Im leaning towards a GTS or SE46 build. With any luck Ill be in a fully prepped (safety wise anyway) car by the end of the 16' season!
    That's the way to do it. Sort your local classes by how big the fields are, then figure out which ones sound like more fun and fit the budget.

Say... 6 point harness... do you have a containment seat or a 360* neck system?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 42 48 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast