+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26 32 38 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 62 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1303
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    990 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    ^^^ Thanks, Dad.

Robby - I have some advice for a young man too.

Never crap on a blanket. Never eat a girl called "Mom's." Never sleep with a woman who's got more herpes than you have, and most importantly never bring a rusty old burgundy miata to Cal Club tech the day of a race
    ucfbrett likes this.

Liked
    0 times

Hello all. New guy here. This looks like a great site with lots of good information. My background: I held an SCCA Nat'l Comp license for 18 years. Raced F Prod, Showroom Stock, Formula
    Continental, and Formula Ford. Retired from racing a number of years ago after a bad accident at Mid-Ohio in my Swift. Starting to some track days/DE's. It's a bug that can never be cured.

Dave

Liked
    765 times

Welcome.^^
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Liked
    2356 times

Welcome, Dave.

Liked
    24 times

Hello all my name is Grant and I hope to be driving my unlimited class 370Z at some Nor Cal NASA track events as well as some hillclimbs this year. I have been doing number of track days, time trails, hillclimbs and autocross over past decade. I'm having my first real race car built by Brian Lock at Valkyrie Autosports. He is my neighbor in Bonny Doon in Northern California.

Two of us have been plotting on this car for a few years. Widebody 370Z with a 4 liter stroked and dry sumped VQHR motor.

image_330.jpg

image_337.jpg

Here is a video of the car prior to its deconstruction at a hillclimb.

Hoopa hillclimb 2012 - 370z - YouTube
    Last edited by Zmaster; 04-06-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Liked
    0 times

test

Liked
    2356 times

It works.

Liked
    0 times

Hello folks,

My name is Amer and I'm with Eurotopia group based in California. The group began on November 2012 in Santa Monica when a couple of driving enthusiasts came together looking to share a drive through some of California's most scenic roads. Fast-forward to over a year later and Eurotopia is one of the fastest growing driving enthusiast group in Southern California with 650+ users and after almost 1.5 years we are looking to branch out to track driving. We're looking to do Autoclub Speedway this August with the lovely folks at Speed Ventures.

Also you can see a few pictures of our past driving events:

Liked
    2356 times

Welcome, Amer. Good luck at the track.

Liked
    887 times

Welcome.

Some real impressive cars.

Most of you may want to change out your nice quiet stock brake pads. Autoclub Speedway can be a problem with fast cars on stock pads.
    ucfbrett likes this.

Liked
    0 times

Hello! My name is Sue and I just found this site via some of the guys I do track days with. I have a modified 2013 Fiat Abarth that I autocross and track. It's a serious hobby, but I am not out to break any records. I have been "racing" for about 7 years now. The track I run the most is Spring Mountain. I have been to Big Willow and SOW as well. I usually run with the local Porsche club, but have run with SV and XS. Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.

Sue in Vegas
    Regional Executive
    LVRSCCA

Liked
    1485 times

Welcome, Sue! Be careful with that 500 Abarth. I have heard they have a tendency to roll . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Spedteacher View Post
    Hello! My name is Sue and I just found this site via some of the guys I do track days with. I have a modified 2013 Fiat Abarth that I autocross and track. It's a serious hobby, but I am not out to break any records. I have been "racing" for about 7 years now. The track I run the most is Spring Mountain. I have been to Big Willow and SOW as well. I usually run with the local Porsche club, but have run with SV and XS. Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.

Sue in Vegas
    Regional Executive
    LVRSCCA
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    2 times

Default Hello

stalkermay2014-30.jpgstalker-rear-side-view.jpg

Name: Mike B
    Experience : 10-15 track days only
    Car : Replica Lotus 7
    Just completed, looking forward to getting it on the track. LS3 powered, 1400 pounds.
    Olitho and Loose Caboose like this.

Sir flink
    Liked
    553 times

Quote Originally Posted by Spa Dog View Post
    LS3 powered, 1400 pounds.

Liked
    2344 times

Just completed, looking forward to getting it on the track. LS3 powered, 1400 pounds.
    . Wow!

You live right around the corner from me.

I might do a test day at Willow Springs on Friday the 20th.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Liked
    2 times

Default Sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by Olitho View Post
    . Wow!

You live right around the corner from me.

I might do a test day at Willow Springs on Friday the 20th.

Car is being delivered from St Pete, should be here by then, if not i will go next time.

I live in Dove and work in Irvine off Michelson,guess we are neighbors!

Liked
    887 times

Liked
    53 times

Hi everyone,

I picked up a 2011 Z06 last year just to do a few track days a year and it's been an amazing experience so far.

Watching people's videos and lap times posted on here for my local tracks in NorCal: Thunderhill and Sonoma has not only been inspirational but also very critical in learning and improving myself. Seeing nice guys like Bill/RedTopz who are not only blinding fast but also very helpful (my PM's on corvette forum! ) and humble means a lot to a moving chicane just trying to go a little faster.

As of June 1st, I've done 6 track days, 4 at T Hill and 2 at Sears Point

I keep my car relatively stock except for a race seat and bushings since the seats on the Corvette are impressively bad. The car has tons of potential as is so I rather spend my money on tires and track days.

Thanks,
    Robert.

Liked
    8 times

Car is being delivered from St Pete, should be here by then, if not i will go next time.

I live in Dove and work in Irvine off Michelson,guess we are neighbors!
    Another local here. I'm in RSM. I am going to Buttonwillow on the 28th and 29th. Would be nice to see that beast on track

Liked
    2356 times

Quote Originally Posted by RobertR1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I picked up a 2011 Z06 last year just to do a few track days a year and it's been an amazing experience so far.

Watching people's videos and lap times posted on here for my local tracks in NorCal: Thunderhill and Sonoma has not only been inspirational but also very critical in learning and improving myself. Seeing nice guys like Bill/RedTopz who are not only blinding fast but also very helpful (my PM's on corvette forum! ) and humble means a lot to a moving chicane just trying to go a little faster.

As of June 1st, I've done 6 track days, 4 at T Hill and 2 at Sears Point

I keep my car relatively stock except for a race seat and bushings since the seats on the Corvette are impressively bad. The car has tons of potential as is so I rather spend my money on tires and track days.

Thanks,
    Robert.
    Welcome, Robert and Spa Dog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26 32 38 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 62 ... LastLast