+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 18 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 48 54 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    2344 times

Welcome aboard Jeremy!!!

Jeremy and his dad are super cool even when not on TrackHQ. As you can see his Miata looks super *****in' with the wrap. They have done my car each season for a few years now. The look of your car is only limited by your graphics imagination when doing a wrap. The look of Jeremy's car above is would be impractical and expensive to do with a paint job, but with a wrap it is relatively easy, affordable and changeable.

Oli
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Liked
    0 times

Hi, my name is Jex. I'm an aspiring Track Junkie...

In truth, I go to as many open track days as I can, as often as I can...which isn't much per year, but I try. I'd really like to do NASA HPDE-1, HPDE-2, and HPDE-3 eventually, but for now open track days will suffice.

I own a 2006 Subaru Impreza, WRX. Too many mods, not much seat time...but as stated, I'm looking to remedy that.

Attachment 4534

Events I frequent:
    Extreme Speed Track Events
    Adams Motorsports Park
    Speed Ventures

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by jexeffectz View Post
    Hi, my name is Jex. I'm an aspiring Track Junkie...

In truth, I go to as many open track days as I can, as often as I can...which isn't much per year, but I try. I'd really like to do NASA HPDE-1, HPDE-2, and HPDE-3 eventually, but for now open track days will suffice.

I own a 2006 Subaru Impreza, WRX. Too many mods, not much seat time...but as stated, I'm looking to remedy that.

Attachment 4534

Events I frequent:
    Extreme Speed Track Events
    Adams Motorsports Park
    Speed Ventures
    HI JEX!!!! Nice to see you here

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by GJTRacer View Post
    HI JEX!!!! Nice to see you here
    Hey Garet! Yeah, I'm looking to frequent this site more. Hopefully get some motivation to go out to the track more.

Liked
    481 times

Hi My Name is Gian and I'm a raceaholic

Home: Ventura by the beach.
    Experience: umm yes I have a little

Wait... I need a little warm up........
    Me me me meeee meeeeEEeeeeEeee!

ok, where was I, ah yes. Grand father was a Motorcycle roadracer, My father raced all kinds of diffrent cars. Me, I've done everything from BMX to Auto racing. Instucting here and there, but mostly loving every chance to get on the track. Life has been good to me.

My computer died so I can't post to many pic's just yet.

Cars raced, AutoX, or TA. ITC/DSP 72 Datsun 510, EP 71 Datsun 510, 93 Mustang,07 Mustang, 83 RX7 and 81 RX7.
    Car's driven on the track: almost everything that I can fit my ass into.

Fav track: Buttonwillow. Good close racing.

Liked
    2356 times

Welcome Gian. Your friendly TrackHQ.com forum owner also lives in Ventura.

Liked
    765 times

Welcome Gian. What's up with Vetura and PTE RX-7 drivers? I'm just up the coast in SB.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Liked
    1485 times

Welcome! But I call Shenanigans on anyone whose favorite track is Buttonwillow. Where else have you raced?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    0 times

Hey everyone!

Kinduva an occasional lurker here - Sometime last year I figured I'd register. Tonight I figured I'd introduce myself ^^

Name: Kevin

Experience: Did roughly a year of autox and a couple drift days. Then had my 1st track day was in December 09. Never autox'd since

Car: Had a BMW E36, then an E46, now in a white E90 (really great on the track for such a big car!)- come say hi if you see me! #95

Tracks: I run mostly with Speed Ventures since I help out there (front desk/transponder check in/ instruction - I'm the guy with the thick French accent ) but will run with other groups at other tracks!

I've been to Buttonwillow, Big Willow, Streets, Auto Club, Chuckwalla, Las Vegas outer course, Spring Mountain (NV), Laguna Seca, Infineon, and Thunderhill.

Scheduled for Big Willow on May 5th, Auto Club on the 6th, + Thunderhill, Infineon and Laguna Seca on June 15,16,17 can't wait!!

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif TonyC's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Hmmm, pretty sure a lot of you guys know who I am. Decided to see where all the cool guys are

-tony

Liked
    765 times

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
    Hmmm, pretty sure a lot of you guys know who I am. Decided to see where all the cool guys are

-tony
    For those of us who don't know who you are or at least aren't sure who you are, maybe a little more info would be helpful given that this is a New Members thread.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Liked
    1485 times

Quote Originally Posted by Red_5 View Post
    For those of us who don't know who you are or at least aren't sure who you are, maybe a little more info would be helpful given that this is a New Members thread.
    He's being a little coquette.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    990 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    He's being a little coquette.
    Wow, I had to look that word up!

Welcome aboard Tony . Some guys on this forum are customers of his race shop in the SF Bay Area.
    99 C5 corvette SCCA GT2
    99 Supermiata "Super"

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif TonyC's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Pretty sure I am not a woman, but thanks for playing...

Sorry it looks like my original post got a little f-ed up.

I am Tony Colicchio, I own TC Design.

-tc

Liked
    4 times

welcome TC... Tony is a highly reputable fabricator up here in SF Bay. a bit of a track whore and quite a hot shoe too. we used to instructor whore a bit together at many events back in 2003-2006. good old days.
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...g-civic-75.gif
    Yes, I'm the flying Chinaman!
    N1 Concepts 2012 | AKMEE Motors 2012 | AKMEE Engineering 2004 | G.SPEED Racing 1995
    My Bizarre and Twisted Reality Blog is Back! http://ghettoracer.wordpress.com

RON PAUL FTW

Liked
    1485 times

Whore, Coquette, what's the difference?

Liked
    481 times

Welcome! But I call Shenanigans on anyone whose favorite track is Buttonwillow. Where else have you raced?
    Thanks everyone for the warm wellcome.

Richard, Well I like shenanigans, and so like Buttonwillow. Mostly because it more of a technical track. Oh sure I like the balls out racing the Big willow or Cali speedway offer. But BW offers a more intimate racing. Where your side by side, and you can see still the guy that’s 1sec in front of you.
    As for all the tracks, I mostly stay in the SoCal area. I am very lucky to say I have been on Riverside, Long Beach (both before the race with my dad driving). Thunderhill, Laguna (next fav but noise restrictions suck) Ventura and Santa Maria (yes drit track). I like the SOW too, but it get crowded with just a few cars, unless your all matched well in speed.

Liked
    1485 times

Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm wellcome.

Richard, Well I like shenanigans, and so like Buttonwillow. Mostly because it more of a technical track. Oh sure I like the balls out racing the Big willow or Cali speedway offer. But BW offers a more intimate racing. Where your side by side, and you can see still the guy that’s 1sec in front of you.
    As for all the tracks, I mostly stay in the SoCal area. I am very lucky to say I have been on Riverside, Long Beach (both before the race with my dad driving). Thunderhill, Laguna (next fav but noise restrictions suck) Ventura and Santa Maria (yes drit track). I like the SOW too, but it get crowded with just a few cars, unless your all matched well in speed.
    Well that explains it. You haven't been to Infineon/Sears Point.

Liked
    481 times

Well that explains it. You haven't been to Infineon/Sears Point.
    Yeah because I'm sure I would love it. Then I'd have to move up there to be close to it....

I have done it on NASCAR II when I was doing online racing, but it's not the same. Though when the kids were growing up it was all I had time for.
    Poor kids. I would spend all Tursday and Friday night. Setting up the car and qualifying. Then race online on Saturday. There I was sitting on at the computer in my racing seat. Already for my 2hour race. an hour and ahalf into it. one of the kids would come up..Dad dad dad dad dad.....I'd crash into the wall..and get all pissy...Don't you know I'm racing!!! Had to do the races after midnight ...lol
    Last edited by Gian; 04-29-2012 at 01:47 PM.

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif emilio700's Avatar
    Liked
    2589 times

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC View Post

-tony
    Welcome to the board.
    WWW.949RACING.COM
    SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
    But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 18 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 48 54 60 ... LastLast