+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 43 49 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    1 times

Hello all, my name is Chris, I live in Ventura, CA and I own a 1996 M edition Miata. I started stock doing autox, and now coilovers, brakes, intake exhaust, rims and tires, and a roll bar later I have 4 track events under my belt and I am hooked. Can not wait to add a little more driving skill and in the future some power! Got 4-5 more track events I would like to hit this year before trying to compete in the miata challenge next year.

Liked
    1477 times

^^^welcome. Hooked indeed. You have no idea what you are in for. Enjoy your new obsession.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    708 times

Welcome to TrackHQ Chris. That reminds me, I owe you an email.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Liked
    1 times

Thanks E, I actually was looking for a better forum for track stuff than the miata.net section, and found this site in am email you sent me a while back, theres a ton of good info here!

Who the F Likes Volvos? scottyd's Avatar
    San Luis Obispo, California, United States
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by MX5Racer123 View Post
    Thanks E, I actually was looking for a better forum for track stuff than the miata.net section, and found this site in am email you sent me a while back, theres a ton of good info here!
    Welcome! Check out Miata Turbo for some more relevant track info.
    The DD '97 GMC K2500 Suburban 6.5TD PooBrown
    The Race Car '84 Volvo 245GLT JewBlack
    The Lemons Car '92 Volvo 245DL PastyWhite

Liked
    0 times

Name: Marcus
    Home: Mission Viejo, CA
    Car: 2004 Acura TSX 6MT and a 1985 CRX Si (JDM version)
    Experience: A half dozen laps out in Holtville a very long time ago. And lots of on ramps and off ramps.

Hi folks. I don't think I know many people here, but I have been supplying parts and accessories to Honda and Acura drivers of all walks for the last 10 years or so. Some of them are track people, and some people...well, aren't. And I think a lot of them aren't but would want to be!

So in an effort to herd my flock into the direction of performance driving their cars, I am getting out myself. I am a great sales guy and am supurb with customer service, but I have about reached the end of my technical knowledge and theory of how cars work and need to beef up the practical experience.

So there is a lot more to me than just this, but I am itching to get going and reading these forums. Here are a couple pics of my TSX (CRX isn't in much shape for pics at the moment) and then I'm off!

Yes, those are 17x9s with 255 rubber all around, thanks 949Racing!

yeah, no track pics yet...coming soon.

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe View Post
    Name: Marcus
    Home: Mission Viejo, CA
    Car: 2004 Acura TSX 6MT and a 1985 CRX Si (JDM version)
    Experience: A half dozen laps out in Holtville a very long time ago. And lots of on ramps and off ramps.

Hi folks. I don't think I know many people here, but I have been supplying parts and accessories to Honda and Acura drivers of all walks for the last 10 years or so. Some of them are track people, and some people...well, aren't. And I think a lot of them aren't but would want to be!

So in an effort to herd my flock into the direction of performance driving their cars, I am getting out myself. I am a great sales guy and am supurb with customer service, but I have about reached the end of my technical knowledge and theory of how cars work and need to beef up the practical experience.

So there is a lot more to me than just this, but I am itching to get going and reading these forums. Here are a couple pics of my TSX (CRX isn't in much shape for pics at the moment) and then I'm off!

Yes, those are 17x9s with 255 rubber all around, thanks 949Racing!

yeah, no track pics yet...coming soon.
    Welcome! My buddy bought Mugen visors from you last year. Hope to see you at the track sometime. I drive an '88 ED8 HF. Has a D15B2 right now, but will be swapped out for a built B18C1 in the future.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    Welcome! My buddy bought Mugen visors from you last year. Hope to see you at the track sometime. I drive an '88 ED8 HF. Has a D15B2 right now, but will be swapped out for a built B18C1 in the future.
    Elton, right?

I have always been a 1st gen guy myself...but for a 2nd gen you can't beat an 88 Hf! With a 1.8 that will be a fast combo.

Mine isn't much yet. I blog about it from time to time here:
    Medieval-Pro CRX Si HeelToeAuto.com's Pit Board
    Newbie. Not much to say yet, other than teach me new tricks.

2004 TSX

Engine: UR Pulleys, Ingalls ETD, Fastline Test Pipe, Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat-Back

Chassis: 949 6ULR w/ Hankook evo V12 255/40-17, Full HT-Spec Bracing, HT-Spec Stage 3 Brakes

Suspension: HT-Spec Function/Form Type-2

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe View Post
    Elton, right?

I have always been a 1st gen guy myself...but for a 2nd gen you can't beat an 88 Hf! With a 1.8 that will be a fast combo.

Mine isn't much yet. I blog about it from time to time here:
    Medieval-Pro CRX Si HeelToeAuto.com's Pit Board
    I'm actually Matt. Elton's username is RacelineUSA. My buddy Theo (Not a member on here) is the one who bought Mugen visors from you. Your CRX is pretty cool man. Boosted too!

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    I'm actually Matt. Elton's username is RacelineUSA. My buddy Theo (Not a member on here) is the one who bought Mugen visors from you. Your CRX is pretty cool man. Boosted too!
    Thanks! I removed the turbo kit though, it is soo mickey mouse...hoping to rebuild later, but for now just want to have some fun with it.
    Newbie. Not much to say yet, other than teach me new tricks.

2004 TSX

Engine: UR Pulleys, Ingalls ETD, Fastline Test Pipe, Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat-Back

Chassis: 949 6ULR w/ Hankook evo V12 255/40-17, Full HT-Spec Bracing, HT-Spec Stage 3 Brakes

Suspension: HT-Spec Function/Form Type-2

Liked
    663 times

Hi everybody,my name is Q and I live in San Fernando Valley.
    I am hanging around for a few months,but finally decided to register.
    My toy car is old 87 BMW 325is with some goodies that was not meant to be dedicated track car,but I got bitten(you know by who.......).
    First time i hit the track with a few of my friends(Buttonwillow,october) I got just some kind of street lowering suspension,Michelin PS2 all around and 300-350 rwhp,depending on the boost.
    A few months later I have installed GC coilovers with Koni single adj,32mm front swaybar(almost stiffest available for this model),315mm front brakes with cooling ducts,some aero(cheap and homemade stuff for now),toyo 255/40/17 and i got some weight reduction work done9not much.Unfortunately the turbo blew out on the last event at ACS,but new one(bigger )is on the way.
    Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
    The beginning:

And now:

See you on the track soon!

Liked
    0 times

MY NAME IS BALAZS,
    MY CAR IS A SPEC BOXSTER, I RUN MOSTLY WITH POC. I THINK MY NEXT PROJECT IS A 911 SPEC CAR.

HERE IS A LINK TO MY CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY RUN IN 2010
    YouTube - PORSCHE BOXSTER at Auto Club Speedway, POC #207 BSR 09/18/2010,

Liked
    1432 times

Quote Originally Posted by BALAZS View Post
    MY NAME IS BALAZS,
    MY CAR IS A SPEC BOXSTER, I RUN MOSTLY WITH POC. I THINK MY NEXT PROJECT IS A 911 SPEC CAR.

HERE IS A LINK TO MY CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY RUN IN 2010
    THE INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE OF CAPSLOCK WELCOMES YOU.

Liked
    1477 times

Quote Originally Posted by robburgoon View Post
    THE INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE OF CAPSLOCK WELCOMES YOU.
    STOP SHOUTING!!!

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    0 times

Smile

Hello TrackHQ!

My name is Pedro. I currently live in Holly Springs, NC but have plans to move to the SF Bay Area (not sure where yet). I own a 2007 Honda S2000 which is stock. I have done 3 track days, 5+ auto-x's and several Dragon runs in the S in the last three years. Before that (5+ years back), about 10 track days and 20+ auto-x's in front wheel drive cars (Honda & Acura).

Researching what to do with my S once I move to the west coast brought me to this forum, in particular the thread about S2KChallenge.

Here are a few pics of my S.

Liked
    1477 times

Researching what to do with my S once I move to the west coast brought me to this forum, in particular the thread about S2KChallenge.
    Welcome. What to do with S2K in NorCal? Go drive the doors of it at Infineon.

Liked
    2 times

Hello Everyone,

My name is Enrique. I live in So Cal. I own a 03 GPW Honda S2000. I just signed up for my first track day at SOW in March. I'm pretty excited. My car is completely stock but I already have coilovers and wheels ready to go on after I track the car in stock form for a few more track days. I heard about trackHQ from a few S2K challenge guys on S2ki. Looking forward to learning a lot from the track junkies and meeting some of you at the track in the near future

Liked
    34 times

^welcome! i think we have more twitchy butt drivers here than any other make/model now.

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by bawareca View Post
    Hi everybody,my name is Q and I live in San Fernando Valley.
    I am hanging around for a few months,but finally decided to register.
    My toy car is old 87 BMW 325is with some goodies that was not meant to be dedicated track car,but I got bitten(you know by who.......)......

See you on the track soon!
    Welcome, I saw your car at ACS with Speedventures and had intended to chat with you about it but got stuck chasing gremlins all weekend. Good to see you here now.

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    ^welcome! i think we have more twitchy butt drivers here than any other make/model now.
    They are indeed taking over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 43 49 ... LastLast