+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 40 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    2 times

^ hehe, yea...It's been awhile though, my last track event was in april of 2009. I met you at buttonwillows when you were driving the Focus while spectating Sonny and others. Nice Focus you got there!! One of my friends has a Focus also, but he's in Korea right now doing his Army thing, he's going to get a kick when he see's your Focus though for sure!! FWD ftw, lol!
    slow_white_v2

Liked
    103 times

o yeah, i remember you, didnt know your THAT guy with the white camry who tracks, cause i saw your car on track a long time ago.

Liked
    120 times

Slow White has joined TrackHQ! Fastest Camry driver I know, this fella. Welcome Andy.
    Driving to the limit is my goal.
    Winning with Team 949 Racing is merely the result.
    2013 NASA TTD National Champion
    NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill Winner: 2011 E2 Class & 2012 E1 Class.
    Multiple wins in NASA PT and WERC series, with many more to come.

Cheer for us during races throughout the year and like us on Facebook and Twitter!

"Drive well and have fun." Drive W2W in the SuperMiata Race Series. Also, see me in action on YouTube.

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by GreyFocus View Post
    o yeah, i remember you, didnt know your THAT guy with the white camry who tracks, cause i saw your car on track a long time ago.
    yea, that be me. Nice meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by VagaXt View Post
    Slow White has joined TrackHQ! Fastest Camry driver I know, this fella. Welcome Andy.
    Thanks Sonny, don't know if I'm going to be the fastest camry driver out there because a guy I talked to got his 5-speed swap done on his 4th gen camry, and he's also supercharged. As long if you don't know that guy or talk to him, then "technically" you will know me for being the "fastest" camry driver, lol...but yea, It seems that now I will have some competition against other modded camry owners now...

No offense to that other Camry guy if your lurking or on this forum
    Last edited by a96autocamry; 02-10-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    slow_white_v2

Liked
    6 times

Haha, it was at streets in like... December 08? I had a Ti Gray MSM with Enkei RPF1's

Liked
    2 times

^ yea, I remember your car, still can't remember you as a person though, sorry my mind is fuzzy. I do remember I won a free track day for 2009 in the raffle from redline...
    slow_white_v2

Liked
    0 times

Name:Kevin
    Hometown: San Mateo,Ca
    Car: Green 97 240sx
    Experience: 1x Infineon 1x Thunderhill 1x Thunderhill Backwards 3x Buttonwillow 13cw

What's up guys? I just went to the miata and s2k challenge at the end of January with Owen from Ren and he told me about this forum. I didn't drive this time but still it was an awesome time. I would love to be out at the track more but we'll see what time and budget allows. Either way I hope i'll be seeing you guys out there!

Pics:

Last edited by kouki_monster; 02-11-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Liked
    0 times

Hi everyone, just found this site not too long ago and i figured I'd introduce myself. =)

John Huynh
    Los Angeles
    2008 Rally Red Evo X GSR
    Experience : 1x WSIR 1x BW 13CW

Hopefully I'll meet some of you at SOWS CCW on 3/5/2010! =D

Liked
    114 times

Name: Alex
    Hometown: Santiago, Chile

Car Evolution: Miata -> Turbo Miata -> Evo 8 -> Back to stock Miata (īcause Evos drive themselves) -> S2000 in its way from the US (had to import the damn thing).

Others: I have 2 AE86īs, a Yamaha R1, a "race" Toyota Starlet and the daily driver is a Mazda 3 2.0 which is faster than the miata around a track, stock vs stock
    Gone: Porsche 951, 240SX, WRX, AE82 GTS.

This is a really cool forum. Found it when looking for track setups for the S2000, something which i have yet to find in the massive S2kI.

Some videos:

Chasing an Exige S in the Evo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8b12dT8NwU

Chasing various other in the Mazda
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Nurburgr.../0/up1Wn-8VEz4

Some pics:

3 hour race in the rain against these guys in a AE86 was insane

Liked
    1485 times

This is a really cool forum. Found it when looking for track setups for the S2000, something which i have yet to find in the massive S2kI.
    Welcome to the forum. It's great to have international members, especially from places other than the UK, Western Europe and Japan.

What tracks are there in Chile? Tell us about them.

Although there is a lot of information about S2000s on S2Ki, I think you will find the members at this forum more helpful. I just bought an S2K myself (bone stock '03 AP1), and at S2Ki, no one answers your questions, they just say "search the forum" and them complain how bad the search function is.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Liked
    168 times

Quote Originally Posted by Nurburgring View Post
    Name: Alex
    Hometown: Santiago, Chile

Car Evolution: Miata -> Turbo Miata -> Evo 8 -> Back to stock Miata (īcause Evos drive themselves) -> S2000 in its way from the US (had to import the damn thing).

Others: I have 2 AE86īs, a Yamaha R1, a "race" Toyota Starlet and the daily driver is a Mazda 3 2.0 which is faster than the miata around a track, stock vs stock
    Gone: Porsche 951, 240SX, WRX, AE82 GTS.

Some videos:

Chasing an Exige S in the Evo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8b12dT8NwU

Chasing various other in the Mazda
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Nurburgr.../0/up1Wn-8VEz4
    Hi Alex. Are you on Evom? Sometime last year someone on Evom with your SN, who at the time was also from Chile, was asking me some questions in one of my threads. Was that you? Either way, welcome to trackhq.
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    1485 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Hi Alex. Are you on Evom? Sometime last year someone on Evom with your SN, who at the time was also from Chile, was asking me some questions in one of my threads. Was that you? Either way, welcome to trackhq.
    No Ed, that was me. I am clairvoyant and I knew that a guy named Alex from Chile who uses the screen name Nurburgring would eventually join this forum, so just to confuse you, I masqueraded as him at Evom.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    168 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    No Ed, that was me. I am clairvoyant and I knew that a guy named Alex from Chile who uses the screen name Nurburgring would eventually join this forum, so just to confuse you, I masqueraded as him at Evom.
    On that note, i think some people are starting to figure out that youre Astraist.

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    114 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Ed, that must definitely be me, what`s your ID over there?. My Evo ended up being quite fast and reliable with a pretty low end setup (300whp + HKS Hypermax III Sport + Z1SS 255/40). Itīs actually still standing 3rd in overall lap time for street cars at the local track ( http://www.urbanperformance.net/ip.b...?showtopic=131 ). The only problem was... I was not having fun with it at the track.

Richard, tracks are SCARCE here, only 3 decent tracks in the whole country. Motorsport has been dead for 30 years. Weīre trying to change that, weīre doing monthly track events, created a new wheel to wheel series, and personally recently joined the classic car racing club which is the best series of the country as far as organization / cars / people goes. Regarding S2000 info, I`ve found more than a few nice posts on the subject, one of them being Emilioīs (whom I know from the Miata scene). This place is an great mix of cool cars, drivers and people with a lot of knowledge, I`m here to learn!

Thanks for the welcome.

Pacifico Sport

Interlomas

Liked
    1485 times

^^^Interlomas looks like fun, but Pacifco Sport looks kind boring -- too much straightaways.

Liked
    114 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    ^^^Interlomas looks like fun, but Pacifco Sport looks kind boring -- too much straightaways.
    Right on.
    Besides, Interlomas has a lot of elevation changes, the other track none. Elevation changes are awesome.

Liked
    2344 times

This place is an great mix of cool cars, drivers and people with a lot of knowledge, I`m here to learn!

Are you sure you are at the right forum...?

Liked
    168 times

Ed, that must definitely be me, what`s your ID over there?. My Evo ended up being quite fast and reliable with a pretty low end setup (300whp + HKS Hypermax III Sport + Z1SS 255/40). Itīs actually still standing 3rd in overall lap time for street cars at the local track ( http://www.urbanperformance.net/ip.b...?showtopic=131 ). The only problem was... I was not having fun with it at the track.
    I use the same SN on every forum. Here is our most recent weekend of racing:

Ed Nazarian @ ACS Roval 3/13-14/10: Super Touring race results

I posted that same thread here also, but i thought that thread might remind you better.

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    114 times

Went back, checked my PMīs, you were really helpful with suggestions for the Evo. Itīs really nice from you to take the time to help noobish guys, not many people do that, so thanks once again.

Liked
    0 times

Name: Jamielle Gummer
    Home: Alpharetta, Ga
    Cars: 93 Miata, LS1 240sx, Mazda 6
    Home Track: Road Atlanta
    Experience: HPDEs at Road Atlanta, random track days at Roebling road, Little Talladega, CMP.

I just pick up a 93 Miata from a friend. Plans right now are FCM coils, sway bars, 1.8 turbo, wheels, cage, and wilwoods than aero down the road. I am helping a buddy build a ASA LSx 240sx. I'll have to get some pics of the miata once it gets painted next week. My DD is a 03 Mazda 6 pretty much stock except for quite a bit of suspension work.

"If there's no one hating on you, you ain't doin it right."- Katt W

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 40 46 ... LastLast