+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1303
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

  1. #301
    Pro Lurker GreyFocus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    LA eerr day
    Posts
    2,038
    Liked
    103 times

    Default

    seriously! but better late then never

  2. #302
    i brake for ants d3300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    the beautiful mountains
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nbui3 View Post
    welcome to the forums!
    thanks...for the warm welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by andresj View Post
    ^^ welcome

    i will be at the redline time attack this month with my brother and a couple of friends
    hope too meet you we'll be in my fiance's integra stop by...
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFocus View Post
    WHlAT UP HOT NIX!!!!! good to see you on this forum
    thanks clint for the welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac Junkie View Post
    I cant believe it took me this long to find this site...
    *ahem* thanks to muah lol..silly glad you signed up too bebeh..
    Whats behind you doesn't matter.

  3. #303
    Senior Member 0.o slow 1.6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    561
    Liked
    23 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac Junkie View Post
    I cant believe it took me this long to find this site...
    I thought you drove a white civic coupe? Anyways....sick DA.
    Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #304
    Member Tarmac Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley
    Posts
    39
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0.o slow 1.6 View Post
    I thought you drove a white civic coupe? Anyways....sick DA.
    I used to drive the civic all the time, but I sold it after I bought the integra. Most people would remember me by the civic though. I havent had the integra out too many times....

  5. #305
    Corners > Straights JDMxDB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Temple City, CA
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Welcome John! Glad to see another Integra owner.

  6. #306
    Member Tarmac Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley
    Posts
    39
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    Welcome John! Glad to see another Integra owner.
    Thanks man...
    John Lindeman
    Redline Time Attack #475 DA Integra
    3rd sfwd @ Buttonwillow 07, 3rd mfwd @ Buttonwilow 09
    Sponsors: Toyo Tires, Vaughn Performance, Sepulveda Muffler and Brake, Gear-X, Special Project Motorsports
    My track blog: http://www.timeattackforums.com/blogs/category-12.html
    My videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/tarmacjunkie

  7. #307
    Senior Member BigMac88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    193
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Name: Nick

    Car: 1997 Acura Integra GSR. Omni Power Sport Coilovers, Function7 rear LCA's, Tanabe 20mm rear sway bar, Kosei K1 Racing 15x7 +38 wheels, 205/50 Kumho XS tires, Brembo Rotors, Hawk HP+ pads, AEM Cold air, DC 4-2-1 header, 2.5" exhaust.

    Experience: WSIR, Buttonwillow



    Hope to meet all of you out at the track some day!
    Last edited by BigMac88; 11-11-2010 at 11:20 AM.

  8. #308
    Member Tarmac Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley
    Posts
    39
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Welcome Nick. Im sure we'll see you at the track sometime soon...
    John Lindeman
    Redline Time Attack #475 DA Integra
    3rd sfwd @ Buttonwillow 07, 3rd mfwd @ Buttonwilow 09
    Sponsors: Toyo Tires, Vaughn Performance, Sepulveda Muffler and Brake, Gear-X, Special Project Motorsports
    My track blog: http://www.timeattackforums.com/blogs/category-12.html
    My videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/tarmacjunkie

  9. #309
    rx7fc andresj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    437
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    welcome dude!! you should go to RTA at the end of the month and meet most of the trackhq guys

  10. #310
    Senior Member BigMac88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    193
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Thanks guys I'm glad to be here! You're referring to Redline right? Well I'm going to buttonwillow on the 30th, but maybe the 31st I can get some people to go to WSIR and check it out. Hopefully I can; I'd love to meet some of you guys and watch the time attack.
    Last edited by BigMac88; 11-11-2010 at 11:21 AM.

  11. #311
    Corners > Straights JDMxDB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Temple City, CA
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Glad you joined Nick. I might go to the RTA on Sunday after Buttonwillow.

  12. #312
    Senior Member BigMac88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    193
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Yeah let me know man. I forgot I'm going to an exotic car show with some buddies that day but it's pretty early in the morning, so I might have time to hustle up to Willow Springs and catch some of the action.
    Last edited by BigMac88; 11-11-2010 at 11:22 AM.

  13. #313
    NOPSTNZ
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Hey guys, I'm Joel. I'm a 3rd year Materials Engineer at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I have an RX-8 which I am slowly getting track prepped for next season. Been going to UFO Auto-x in Marina, CA every other month and love it. Havent been to a track day yet but I hope I'll make it out to BW at least once this year.

    Mods needed still:
    -Tokico D-spec shocks
    -Progress Tech. F&R sways
    -Lightweight 17"s with some 275/40/17 nt01's
    -Hawk HP+

    Hope to see some of you in the future


  14. #314
    Corners > Straights JDMxDB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Temple City, CA
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross_Dawg View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Joel. I'm a 3rd year Materials Engineer at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I have an RX-8 which I am slowly getting track prepped for next season. Been going to UFO Auto-x in Marina, CA every other month and love it. Havent been to a track day yet but I hope I'll make it out to BW at least once this year.

    Mods needed still:
    -Tokico D-spec shocks
    -Progress Tech. F&R sways
    -Lightweight 17"s with some 275/40/17 nt01's
    -Hawk HP+

    Hope to see some of you in the future

    Welcome Joel!

  15. #315
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Hi, I'm Jake. Just discovered this forum recently. I've been to 4 track days total, you guys might have seen me. My last two events was with NASA hpde-1. I plan on staying in that group until I drive every configuration known.


    Thats me, you guys might have seen me around. Lately I've been dreaming of getting myself timed.. just so I can see how far along I'm progressing. Once I feel my times are optimal I'm aiming for TTE/TTD, and eventually w2w

  16. #316
    dirty smack talker hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,077
    Liked
    977 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross_Dawg View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Joel. I'm a 3rd year Materials Engineer at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I have an RX-8 which I am slowly getting track prepped for next season. Been going to UFO Auto-x in Marina, CA every other month and love it. Havent been to a track day yet but I hope I'll make it out to BW at least once this year.

    Mods needed still:
    -Tokico D-spec shocks
    -Progress Tech. F&R sways
    -Lightweight 17"s with some 275/40/17 nt01's
    -Hawk HP+

    Hope to see some of you in the future

    Rotary power!

    Don't bother with the Tokico's, go straight to the Koni's.

  17. #317
    Senior Member Caoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Posts
    279
    Liked
    6 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwlee7 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jake. Just discovered this forum recently. I've been to 4 track days total, you guys might have seen me. My last two events was with NASA hpde-1. I plan on staying in that group until I drive every configuration known.


    Thats me, you guys might have seen me around. Lately I've been dreaming of getting myself timed.. just so I can see how far along I'm progressing. Once I feel my times are optimal I'm aiming for TTE/TTD, and eventually w2w
    Awesome to see more people driving different cars at the track. Kenny used to drive a corolla before he got his MRS

    Welcome!

  18. #318
    Junior Member carcass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Pedro
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Hey everyone!
    I just found this forum a couple of days ago and after browsing around for a while I decided to join.
    My name is Q and I'm the president of Speed Syndicate Racing and writer and photographer for LA Auto Guide magazine. I've been in the car scene since 1997 and have been showing and racing in various events over that time.

    After going half show/half race for so many years, I decided to go all race after receiving a sponsorship from Nitto Tires due to my 2nd place street class finish in my first ever Redline Time Attack event. Wanting to improve on my skills, I jumped right into modified class for 2009.

    I am most likely the only person running a Saturn in the entire series. Working out all the bugs and trying to tune a non-aftermarket performance friendly vehicle with only my friends and no actual crew behind me has proven to be very difficult, but I love being the underdog! You would be surprised at the number of shops that turned be away because they were scared to work on a Saturn. Luckily I found great people at FSR Motorsport Creations, SR Motorcars and Autogear Racing to do the Frankenstein build, engine tuning and custom brake build and tuning. Now JIC Majic has offered to step up to the plate to build custom suspension for my car but let's see if that actually goes through.

    Anyway, that's enough about me. Here are a couple of pics. hit me up if you have any questions.





    Q.

  19. #319
    Tercel Driver littoboipinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Posts
    153
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carcass View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I just found this forum a couple of days ago and after browsing around for a while I decided to join.
    My name is Q and I'm the president of Speed Syndicate Racing and writer and photographer for LA Auto Guide magazine. I've been in the car scene since 1997 and have been showing and racing in various events over that time.

    After going half show/half race for so many years, I decided to go all race after receiving a sponsorship from Nitto Tires due to my 2nd place street class finish in my first ever Redline Time Attack event. Wanting to improve on my skills, I jumped right into modified class for 2009.

    I am most likely the only person running a Saturn in the entire series. Working out all the bugs and trying to tune a non-aftermarket performance friendly vehicle with only my friends and no actual crew behind me has proven to be very difficult, but I love being the underdog! You would be surprised at the number of shops that turned be away because they were scared to work on a Saturn. Luckily I found great people at FSR Motorsport Creations, SR Motorcars and Autogear Racing to do the Frankenstein build, engine tuning and custom brake build and tuning. Now JIC Majic has offered to step up to the plate to build custom suspension for my car but let's see if that actually goes through.

    Anyway, that's enough about me. Here are a couple of pics. hit me up if you have any questions.





    Q.

    welcome Q! this is spencer (tercel)
    1995 Toyota Tercel #118 RTA

  20. #320
    Clem Life Clem Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    310
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Q, you are the ****ing man! I was chatting with you at buttonwillow, im the guy with the handlebar mustache. I was parked near you on sunday as well in the white integra. Please, tear it up in the saturn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 34 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts