+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 34 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    103 times

seriously! but better late then never

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by nbui3 View Post
    welcome to the forums!
    thanks...for the warm welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by andresj View Post
    ^^ welcome

i will be at the redline time attack this month with my brother and a couple of friends
    hope too meet you we'll be in my fiance's integra stop by...
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFocus View Post
    WHlAT UP HOT NIX!!!!! good to see you on this forum
    thanks clint for the welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac Junkie View Post
    I cant believe it took me this long to find this site...
    *ahem* thanks to muah lol..silly glad you signed up too bebeh..
    Whats behind you doesn't matter.

Liked
    23 times

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac Junkie View Post
    I cant believe it took me this long to find this site...
    I thought you drove a white civic coupe? Anyways....sick DA.
    Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by 0.o slow 1.6 View Post
    I thought you drove a white civic coupe? Anyways....sick DA.
    I used to drive the civic all the time, but I sold it after I bought the integra. Most people would remember me by the civic though. I havent had the integra out too many times....

Liked
    2 times

Welcome John! Glad to see another Integra owner.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    Welcome John! Glad to see another Integra owner.
    Thanks man...
    John Lindeman
    Redline Time Attack #475 DA Integra
    3rd sfwd @ Buttonwillow 07, 3rd mfwd @ Buttonwilow 09
    Sponsors: Toyo Tires, Vaughn Performance, Sepulveda Muffler and Brake, Gear-X, Special Project Motorsports
    My track blog: http://www.timeattackforums.com/blogs/category-12.html
    My videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/tarmacjunkie

Liked
    0 times

Name: Nick

Car: 1997 Acura Integra GSR. Omni Power Sport Coilovers, Function7 rear LCA's, Tanabe 20mm rear sway bar, Kosei K1 Racing 15x7 +38 wheels, 205/50 Kumho XS tires, Brembo Rotors, Hawk HP+ pads, AEM Cold air, DC 4-2-1 header, 2.5" exhaust.

Experience: WSIR, Buttonwillow

Hope to meet all of you out at the track some day!
    Last edited by BigMac88; 11-11-2010 at 11:20 AM.

Liked
    0 times

Welcome Nick. Im sure we'll see you at the track sometime soon...
    John Lindeman
    Redline Time Attack #475 DA Integra
    3rd sfwd @ Buttonwillow 07, 3rd mfwd @ Buttonwilow 09
    Sponsors: Toyo Tires, Vaughn Performance, Sepulveda Muffler and Brake, Gear-X, Special Project Motorsports
    My track blog: http://www.timeattackforums.com/blogs/category-12.html
    My videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/tarmacjunkie

Liked
    0 times

welcome dude!! you should go to RTA at the end of the month and meet most of the trackhq guys

Liked
    0 times

Thanks guys I'm glad to be here! You're referring to Redline right? Well I'm going to buttonwillow on the 30th, but maybe the 31st I can get some people to go to WSIR and check it out. Hopefully I can; I'd love to meet some of you guys and watch the time attack.
    Last edited by BigMac88; 11-11-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Liked
    2 times

Glad you joined Nick. I might go to the RTA on Sunday after Buttonwillow.

Liked
    0 times

Yeah let me know man. I forgot I'm going to an exotic car show with some buddies that day but it's pretty early in the morning, so I might have time to hustle up to Willow Springs and catch some of the action.
    Last edited by BigMac88; 11-11-2010 at 11:22 AM.

NOPSTNZ
    Liked
    0 times

Hey guys, I'm Joel. I'm a 3rd year Materials Engineer at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I have an RX-8 which I am slowly getting track prepped for next season. Been going to UFO Auto-x in Marina, CA every other month and love it. Havent been to a track day yet but I hope I'll make it out to BW at least once this year.

Mods needed still:
    -Tokico D-spec shocks
    -Progress Tech. F&R sways
    -Lightweight 17"s with some 275/40/17 nt01's
    -Hawk HP+

Hope to see some of you in the future

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_Dawg View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Joel. I'm a 3rd year Materials Engineer at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I have an RX-8 which I am slowly getting track prepped for next season. Been going to UFO Auto-x in Marina, CA every other month and love it. Havent been to a track day yet but I hope I'll make it out to BW at least once this year.

Mods needed still:
    -Tokico D-spec shocks
    -Hawk HP+

Welcome Joel!

Liked
    0 times

Hi, I'm Jake. Just discovered this forum recently. I've been to 4 track days total, you guys might have seen me. My last two events was with NASA hpde-1. I plan on staying in that group until I drive every configuration known.

Thats me, you guys might have seen me around. Lately I've been dreaming of getting myself timed.. just so I can see how far along I'm progressing. Once I feel my times are optimal I'm aiming for TTE/TTD, and eventually w2w

Liked
    977 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_Dawg View Post

Mods needed still:
    -Tokico D-spec shocks
    -Hawk HP+

Rotary power!

Don't bother with the Tokico's, go straight to the Koni's.

Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by jwlee7 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jake. Just discovered this forum recently. I've been to 4 track days total, you guys might have seen me. My last two events was with NASA hpde-1. I plan on staying in that group until I drive every configuration known.

Thats me, you guys might have seen me around. Lately I've been dreaming of getting myself timed.. just so I can see how far along I'm progressing. Once I feel my times are optimal I'm aiming for TTE/TTD, and eventually w2w
    Awesome to see more people driving different cars at the track. Kenny used to drive a corolla before he got his MRS

Welcome!

Liked
    0 times

Hey everyone!
    I just found this forum a couple of days ago and after browsing around for a while I decided to join.
    My name is Q and I'm the president of Speed Syndicate Racing and writer and photographer for LA Auto Guide magazine. I've been in the car scene since 1997 and have been showing and racing in various events over that time.

After going half show/half race for so many years, I decided to go all race after receiving a sponsorship from Nitto Tires due to my 2nd place street class finish in my first ever Redline Time Attack event. Wanting to improve on my skills, I jumped right into modified class for 2009.

I am most likely the only person running a Saturn in the entire series. Working out all the bugs and trying to tune a non-aftermarket performance friendly vehicle with only my friends and no actual crew behind me has proven to be very difficult, but I love being the underdog! You would be surprised at the number of shops that turned be away because they were scared to work on a Saturn. Luckily I found great people at FSR Motorsport Creations, SR Motorcars and Autogear Racing to do the Frankenstein build, engine tuning and custom brake build and tuning. Now JIC Majic has offered to step up to the plate to build custom suspension for my car but let's see if that actually goes through.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Here are a couple of pics. hit me up if you have any questions.

Q.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by carcass View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I just found this forum a couple of days ago and after browsing around for a while I decided to join.
    My name is Q and I'm the president of Speed Syndicate Racing and writer and photographer for LA Auto Guide magazine. I've been in the car scene since 1997 and have been showing and racing in various events over that time.

After going half show/half race for so many years, I decided to go all race after receiving a sponsorship from Nitto Tires due to my 2nd place street class finish in my first ever Redline Time Attack event. Wanting to improve on my skills, I jumped right into modified class for 2009.

I am most likely the only person running a Saturn in the entire series. Working out all the bugs and trying to tune a non-aftermarket performance friendly vehicle with only my friends and no actual crew behind me has proven to be very difficult, but I love being the underdog! You would be surprised at the number of shops that turned be away because they were scared to work on a Saturn. Luckily I found great people at FSR Motorsport Creations, SR Motorcars and Autogear Racing to do the Frankenstein build, engine tuning and custom brake build and tuning. Now JIC Majic has offered to step up to the plate to build custom suspension for my car but let's see if that actually goes through.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Here are a couple of pics. hit me up if you have any questions.

Q.

welcome Q! this is spencer (tercel)
    1995 Toyota Tercel #118 RTA

Liked
    0 times

Q, you are the ****ing man! I was chatting with you at buttonwillow, im the guy with the handlebar mustache. I was parked near you on sunday as well in the white integra. Please, tear it up in the saturn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 34 40 ... LastLast