+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 30 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    765 times

Default New guy

I found this site via the track section of Miata.net. There seems to be lots of SoCal folks here that I've met and seen at the track. My first track day was in Sept 08 with POC, I now have 5.25 days under my belt. I just got my POC STS license and have driven a couple of times with Speed Ventures. I've mostly driven at SOW and one time at BW in the rain - can't wait to go back.

Name: Eric Green
    Home: Santa Barbara, CA
    Car: 1999 Mazda Miata
    Favorite Track: Buttonwillow Raceway

Liked
    1 times

^^ Welcome! Good lookin' Miata.
    "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

Liked
    765 times

Thank you and thank you.

e

K. 008 BMW
    Liked
    0 times

Default finally decided to register trackHQ

Hi everyone, Hi Manly:

My name is Kevin. I started HPDE at 2007. My first track car was my daily driver 2006 BMW 330i Automatic. Right now I drive a Black BMW M coupe. thanks (I'll see youall ass on the track)

-Black M Coupe taken by Aaron at Spring Mountain NV.
    -White 330 taken by Manly trackHQ ButtonWillow CA.

Liked
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by kevnkkh01 View Post
    Hi everyone, Hi Manly:

My name is Kevin. I started HPDE at 2007. My first track car was my daily driver 2006 BMW 330i Automatic. Right now I drive a Black BMW M coupe. thanks (I'll see youall ass on the track)

WELCOME the fastest M Coupe owner/BMW mechenic!!!!!!!

2'05.2 BW13 on a bone stock M Coupe with staggered TW200 street tires + 1 passenger + 1 light traffic after magic mountain!!!!

you give me new hope for those ultimate driving machines, a mild tuned Z4MC is definitely a sub 2 mins car!
    Jaku 峠

Liked
    0 times

Hi everyone, Hi Manly:

Welcome, M coupe is my favorite BMW. Quite a difference between your 330i automatic I bet
    -Zach
    2005 GPW Honda S2000

K. 008 BMW
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Jaku View Post
    WELCOME the fastest M Coupe owner/BMW mechenic!!!!!!!

2'05.2 BW13 on a bone stock M Coupe with staggered TW200 street tires + 1 passenger + 1 light traffic after magic mountain!!!!

you give me new hope for those ultimate driving machines, a mild tuned Z4MC is definitely a sub 2 mins car!
    Okay! Mr. Datalogger: I bet if I ask you Maxrev and Stinky's lap time at any given day and any given tracks you'll know too right? Right now I got all the time I have on my hand I could be like you Jaku watching Youtube all day and on the forum all the time HAHA.

Liked
    10 times

Okay! Mr. Datalogger: I bet if I ask you Maxrev and Stinky's lap time at any given day and any given tracks you'll know too right? Right now I got all the time I have on my hand I could be like you Jaku watching Youtube all day and on the forum all the time HAHA.
    haha, i can't wait to see you mod your M Coupe, right now you are the fastest Z4MC owner in my book, heehee!
    Jaku 峠

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Jaku View Post
    haha, i can't wait to see you mod your M Coupe, right now you are the fastest Z4MC owner in my book, heehee!
    I haven't run mine at Buttonwillow yet

Hope to see you out there Kevin.

-The other black M Coupe driver here

Liked
    0 times

Hi everybody! This is me:

Name: Leets
    Home: All over Orange County
    Car: 03 Honda S2000

I'm usually up at Willow. I've driven Big Willow and Streets, but most of my time recently has been spent with a wrench in the pits, caring for someone else's car. I'm just waiting for the day I can get back out on the track.

Liked
    0 times

Hey everyone!

im new here and i know a couple of people that go to the track..jairo, andres, ameer, danbev...etc and i'm already addicted to the track already and i havent been out once yet but i will soon! Anyway, my name is Nguyen(Nu win) Bui and i live in Orange County, I drive a 1993 Mazda Rx-7 Touring and hopefully it'll be ready soon!

see you out on the track!

Liked
    977 times

Helo Nguyen. RX7's FTW!!

Liked
    0 times

Thanks!

rx7s are the win.

Liked
    1 times

^^ I've driven with that Black M Coupe on track before! Grey Evo X, we had good dueling at Buttonwillow earlier this year! Nice car.
    "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

Liked
    7 times

Name: Ryan Rush
    Home: Long Beach, CA
    Car: '91 Acura NSX: Stock motor, I/H/E, Penske double adjustables, Gran Turismo BBK fronts, Toyo R888's
    Favorite tracks: Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow

Liked
    0 times

Hey Ryan, good to see you on here! This is Tim with the mini, hope to see you out at whatever events I go to.

Working
    Liked
    30 times

Name: Dino Antonov
    Home: San Diego
    Car: 06 S2000 (Espelir lowering springs, nonstag RE01Rs, S2000 Challenge Street class spec...)
    Experience: Trackdays, Formula SAE, Elbow Grease
    Most feared track: None
    Favorite track: not ovals...

I was born and raised in Europe. I moved to San Diego @ the age of 9. I've been into cars since before I can remember. I'm a die hard Porsche fan, love pro motorsports. I go to school @ San Diego State University with a major in Mechanical Engineering.

I like to take photos, travel to new countries and race tracks, chase girls, and beat people's lap times. I've met some of you guys here and there, and hope to meet many more.

My currest S2000

My old S2000

07 ALMS Laguna Seca

06 Turkish GP

06 ALMS Laguna Seca

Motorsports Photographer imager993's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Welcome Dino!
    Aaron Kupferman | 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Visual Effects Electric Reality | Motorsports Photography Motorsport Lens | Other Photography AaronKupferman.com

Liked
    1 times

Welcome Dino, love the photos, and the stance on your current S2000 is hot! Please continue to share your automotive events photos with us!

Liked
    0 times

Name: Ben Ellett
    Home: Topanga
    Car: Then: 02 WRX (the understeer MONSTER), Now: 97 NA Miata, Soon: 04 WRX Wagon
    Experience: Trackdays, Miata Challenge, limited time attack
    Most feared track: WSIR
    Favorite track: SoWS

So a few of you know me, mostly the Miata guys. I've been riding/racing sport bikes since I was 13, and have been riding since I was 4. I can tell you there is nothing scarier than dragging your knee going 140 through turn 8 at WSIR and then getting up to 170 on the straight. I previously owned a ZX6R but now I've got an 03 R6 to better fit in the 600cc race class. I can't wait for this season. I've never had a car or motorcycle in the shop, I've always done all my work myself. I take pride in paying for everything but track days, which mom helps out with, and I hate being looked at as "just another 16yo who's gonna wrap his rex around a tree." Oh ya, and I'm a photographer. http://www.benellett.com/index.php

Sorry for all the pics!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 30 36 ... LastLast