+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 28 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: New Member Introductions

Liked
    0 times

yo cory wassup. Its danny.

Liked
    977 times

Hello Cory!

Cory did not mention that he is the master creative mind behind all the cool fab work on the new version of my car and has helped me through most of the build...thanks VelvetHammer!

Liked
    0 times

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Danny! When are you getting that beast of an EVO on the track?

Hakeem, looking forward to see that engine come alive and seeing the real (sheet metal) airbox in action!

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHammer View Post
    Thanks for the kind welcome!

Danny! When are you getting that beast of an EVO on the track?

Hakeem, looking forward to see that engine come alive and seeing the real (sheet metal) airbox in action!
    Lets hope in a couple weekends.

Whats the target date for your beast?

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster View Post
    Lets hope in a couple weekends.

Whats the target date for your beast?
    Couple of months for sure, gotta source lot's 'o parts, engine tear down, etc.
    Shooting for Feb

Liked
    0 times

Hello everyone!

My name is Danny G. I'm new to trackhq but I've always seen my cousin go on this plenty of times. So about me, I'm 19 I drive an AE86. I did my full year at UTI for automotive, am currently working as an intern at Kaaz building an AE86 D1 project. I have not been out in a track with my car, I go to willow springs to Drift. I have to say that thanks to my cousin and William (Miata GOD! haha. running SOW on a time of 1m 29s) I went to the redline event on 11-14-08. I was amazed after I got a ride with William, and seeing how great running time attack challenges are. I have decided to make an account here and hopefully be at the track with everyone here and challenge myself to time attack my car. (but will never forget drifting
    )

Thats her.

Got a free dyno run at school.
    Stock Bluetop 16v motor 1.6L WHP = 100 Torque = 90

Hope to see everyone at the TRACK!

Liked
    0 times

Hey whats up my name is andres i drive a 87 sport model rx7 with some weber carbs my car is mainly set up for drifting but i want to time attack too for fun. i'll post pictures later when its clean

Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by andresj View Post
    Hey whats up my name is andres i drive a 87 sport model rx7 with some weber carbs my car is mainly set up for drifting but i want to time attack too for fun. i'll post pictures later when its clean
    you DRIVE it now

welcome andres and danny g
    -DanBev

2005 Mustang 4.0L(->4.6L)
    Mineral Grey

FUN!

Liked
    367 times

Danny's post was infinitely better than Andres' post, I felt.

Just saying Andres.
    Do you understand?

Liked
    0 times

Default Go fast crack pipe

Hey Guys,

My name is Kris. I've been tracking for about 1 year now. It started when I picked up an s2000. I started getting too many tickets on Angeles Crest Highway and was looking for a way to go fast with out the CHP on my tail. So I started to track with Speed Ventures and was hooked after my first run at Buttonwillow. Now after one year of practice I am planing to join NASA and start time attacking (If I dont run out of money first). Here are some pictures of my car when I first started to now. My first spin out was really fun I think I still have some Willow dust in my car from that day.
    Last edited by blkblks2k; 12-13-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Liked
    0 times

Hey Kris!!!
    You made it on here!! Now sit back and enjoy all the racing knowledge these guys impart on you. Glad to see you around. Hope you had a nice time at SOWS.

Greg

FIA WTCC/Formula D Driver MiataCharles_Hong_Kong's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by blkblks2k View Post

Hey Guys,

My name is Kris. I've been tracking for about 1 year now. It started when I picked up an s2000. I started getting too many tickets on Angeles Crest Highway and was looking for a way to go fast with out the CHP on my tail. So I started to track with Speed Ventures and was hooked after my first run at Buttonwillow. Now after one year of practice I am planing to join NASA and start time attacking (If I dont run out of money first). Here are some pictures of my car when I first started to now. My first spin out was really fun I think I still have some Willow dust in my car from that day.
    Welcome to trackhq! Willow dust never leaves you, and Buttonwillow dust too! I have had some in all the cars I owned.

Liked
    0 times

Hey Kris! Were you there today? I saw an s2k that looked just like yours.

Liked
    0 times

Hi, my name is Kevin and Jeff Tyler turned me on to this site. I tracked my car a year ago, i think to this day, for the first time. It was at buttonwillow, and ive been back twice. I wish i could afford to go more but im more interested in europe, and european girls than toying with my car. Nobody has ever really worked on my car before, except myself. I wasnt really into going fast until a while back when i got my first acura integra GSR, which a friend 'borrowed' and drove into a guardrail. When i replaced it with another GSR i spent all the extra insurance money to make the car a pretty lean machine. Id like to get more involved, i just need more money to do so. Trying to save for my 4th trip to europe for this summer right now.

heres a picture of my car, and then me.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by lttletimmy View Post
    Hey Kris! Were you there today? I saw an s2k that looked just like yours.

No that was ken. Our cars look so much alike. He has better supension then me though I would love to have his SRCs. Just don't have the money for that yet. I have his old exhaust though. I was only there on Friday.

Congrats on the new personal best. The weather was so good this weekend. Mid temp =
    Last edited by blkblks2k; 12-14-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Liked
    0 times

No that was ken. Our cars look some much alike. He has better supension then me thought I would love to have his SRCs. Just don't have the money for that yet. I have his old exhaust thought. I was only there on Friday.

Congrats on the new personal best though. I weather was so good this weekend. Mid temp =
    Thanks! Just wish it was a little less windy!

Liked
    0 times

Hey Guys,

Welcome Kris! Good to see you at SOWS last time! Exhaust sounds great and you're doing super on the track! See you around =)

Liked
    103 times

i track pretty often, but i dont post here nearly as much as i should, so alot of people dont know me. Im Clint Boisdeau i drive my 05 grey ford focus. I also own a mildly modded 97 miata, and im working on my S13 240sx which i plan to throw a LS1 into

Last edited by GreyFocus; 12-16-2008 at 02:39 AM.

h2o
    Liked
    0 times

Hi, everyone. Knew about this site for awhile but just registered. Now I need to relearn how to drive on track again after a long break.

Name: Walter Chen
    Home: Alhambra, CA
    Car: 02 WRX (gone), 04 STI (sold), 05 S2000 (sold), 94 NA8 Miata + 09 Honda Fit
    Experience: HPDEs at WSIR (Big Willow, Streets, HSM), CSW infield, BW, Laguna Seca, TCRA + BW driving clinic/schools.
    Most feared track: Buttonwillow (Riverside).
    Favorite tracks: Laguna Seca, SOW, BW.

Gone.

Sold.

Sold.

Wasn't intended of getting this but couldn't pass on a good deal, so currently playing/fixing/learning to drive this mostly stock Miata.
    Last edited by h2o; 12-17-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Liked
    10 times

my friend saw your miata at Ryan's last month

i only know the miata owner = h2o, but i didn't know h2o = walter chen!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 28 34 ... LastLast