+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New Civic Daily Driver

Liked
    546 times

I personally prefer a trunk over a hatchback. Helps keep me away from IKEA in any case.

Steve

Liked
    0 times

As someone that owns an Integra Type R, and has owned more than 6 hondas otherwise I can tell you that I would not purchase any of them now with one exception... I drove the Jackson Racing CRZ with the rotrex kit, KW V'3 coilovers and some basic tires... Reminded me of a B swapped CRX but drove like a really smooth and fast stock car while still managing 40 mpg! All sorts of win in that one in my book.

Liked
    854 times

Quote Originally Posted by Force McCocken View Post
    I still get 30 mpg in my POS '02 RSX with 110k on it. Should be batter after I give it a tune and clearance the valves. I forgot how much FWD suck when you push them, but in driving, nor'easter rains, it's solid on freeway at 70-80. Meh, it works well for what I need at the moment.

Good on Ocsar to punch that rotrex kit through. I would like to drive one. Still, I would just like to see Honda take that car and offer a regular version of it. I still like the engineering on the K-series engines, hate the chassis they are all in. Is the TSX the last DW Honda available with a manual transmission?
    IMO: If you are getting 30 mpg, it would take a long time to justify the cost of a new car if mileage is your primary concern. Plus, RSX's are well engineered rigs and seem to hold their value real well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2