+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mine's R35 GTR VS Spoon NSX-R GT

Liked
    977 times

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR_Rocket View Post
    The Hankook C91 is the hot tire right now. It's why the JIC S15 and the C-West S2000 have been so dominant in the last 2 years. This year, the GST and Crawford Imprezas and the M-Workz 350Z slapped them on...and BOOM...you now have a real competition.
    It sucks that they only make it in baby-sized tires though. Where's a real mans size, like 345/30/18?

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
    It sucks that they only make it in baby-sized tires though. Where's a real mans size, like 345/30/18?
    It is SO sticky that it is better than the 315 hoosier R6 and 285 BFG R1. It is stupid fast.
    We point your tires in the right direction!

Liked
    977 times

Quote Originally Posted by M-Workz View Post
    It is SO sticky that it is better than the 315 hoosier R6 and 285 BFG R1. It is stupid fast.
    That's pretty crazy. My rear rim is 12.5" wide though I don't think a 275 would even fit on there

"Shoe"
    Liked
    542 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Oli's best at SOW is 1:22.xx. John Mueller has run 1:21.999 in an Evo VIII, and Robi Fuller got into the 1:21.xx in a Lister-Chevy.

Shifter karts routinely run 1:19.
    Is that with or without blow-by?

Liked
    0 times

The M-Workz 350Z did a 1:22.8 without the blow pass at SOW with Andy Hope driving it. That was on BFG R1's.

So now on C91's it should be quite a bit faster, probably 5 or so, especially if the stuntman drives.......

We need to setup a smackdown event at SOW. 1 rule, DOT legal tires only. 1 car at a time on the track, no excuses. We setup a pool from all the teams to put in $100 in the pot, fastest time takes the pot.

Liked
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman View Post
    Is that with or without blow-by?
    Oli ran that with blowpass

last time when i was there watching Gatorz, they ran without blowpass, 1'19 for shifter and 1'23 for TaG Rotax

Liked
    2 times

The M-Workz 350Z did a 1:22.8 without the blow pass at SOW with Andy Hope driving it. That was on BFG R1's.

So now on C91's it should be quite a bit faster, probably 5 or so, especially if the stuntman drives.......

We need to setup a smackdown event at SOW. 1 rule, DOT legal tires only. 1 car at a time on the track, no excuses. We setup a pool from all the teams to put in $100 in the pot, fastest time takes the pot.
    That would be sick. I'd go and watch.

"Shoe"
    Liked
    542 times

Sounds like a challenge

Liked
    0 times

Stuntman, bring the semi!

i predict 2:30.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2