+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Mine's R35 GTR VS Spoon NSX-R GT

  1. #21
    dirty smack talker hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,076
    Liked
    977 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600RR_Rocket View Post
    The Hankook C91 is the hot tire right now. It's why the JIC S15 and the C-West S2000 have been so dominant in the last 2 years. This year, the GST and Crawford Imprezas and the M-Workz 350Z slapped them on...and BOOM...you now have a real competition.
    It sucks that they only make it in baby-sized tires though. Where's a real mans size, like 345/30/18?

  2. #22
    Wrench Turner M-Workz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
    It sucks that they only make it in baby-sized tires though. Where's a real mans size, like 345/30/18?
    It is SO sticky that it is better than the 315 hoosier R6 and 285 BFG R1. It is stupid fast.
    We point your tires in the right direction!

  3. #23
    dirty smack talker hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,076
    Liked
    977 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Workz View Post
    It is SO sticky that it is better than the 315 hoosier R6 and 285 BFG R1. It is stupid fast.
    That's pretty crazy. My rear rim is 12.5" wide though I don't think a 275 would even fit on there

  4. #24
    "Shoe"
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    Liked
    542 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Oli's best at SOW is 1:22.xx. John Mueller has run 1:21.999 in an Evo VIII, and Robi Fuller got into the 1:21.xx in a Lister-Chevy.

    Shifter karts routinely run 1:19.
    Is that with or without blow-by?

  5. #25
    Wrench Turner M-Workz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    The M-Workz 350Z did a 1:22.8 without the blow pass at SOW with Andy Hope driving it. That was on BFG R1's.

    So now on C91's it should be quite a bit faster, probably 5 or so, especially if the stuntman drives.......

    We need to setup a smackdown event at SOW. 1 rule, DOT legal tires only. 1 car at a time on the track, no excuses. We setup a pool from all the teams to put in $100 in the pot, fastest time takes the pot.
    We point your tires in the right direction!

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,915
    Liked
    10 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman View Post
    Is that with or without blow-by?
    Oli ran that with blowpass

    last time when i was there watching Gatorz, they ran without blowpass, 1'19 for shifter and 1'23 for TaG Rotax

  7. #27
    Corners > Straights JDMxDB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Temple City, CA
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Workz View Post
    The M-Workz 350Z did a 1:22.8 without the blow pass at SOW with Andy Hope driving it. That was on BFG R1's.

    So now on C91's it should be quite a bit faster, probably 5 or so, especially if the stuntman drives.......

    We need to setup a smackdown event at SOW. 1 rule, DOT legal tires only. 1 car at a time on the track, no excuses. We setup a pool from all the teams to put in $100 in the pot, fastest time takes the pot.
    That would be sick. I'd go and watch.

  8. #28
    "Shoe"
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    Liked
    542 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M-Workz View Post
    The M-Workz 350Z did a 1:22.8 without the blow pass at SOW with Andy Hope driving it. That was on BFG R1's.

    So now on C91's it should be quite a bit faster, probably 5 or so, especially if the stuntman drives.......

    We need to setup a smackdown event at SOW. 1 rule, DOT legal tires only. 1 car at a time on the track, no excuses. We setup a pool from all the teams to put in $100 in the pot, fastest time takes the pot.
    Sounds like a challenge

  9. #29
    Wrench Turner M-Workz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Stuntman, bring the semi!

    i predict 2:30.......
    We point your tires in the right direction!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts