+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lots of FRS Available Now

Liked
    72 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dicker View Post
    over it already?
    Just at a stage in life that I don't have a ton of time to spend playing with cars in the garage. When my back finishes healing, I want to go W2W, and will likely rent seats from locals. I enjoy the car, but it has 4500mi on it in 9 mos of ownership. Be a shame to sell, but thinking about it...
    Turn your iphone into an action camera:
    www.igloocase.com
    www.facebook.com/igloocase.com

Liked
    42 times

Quote Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
    I'm not sure about that. I sold mine for close to $30k and it was still on stock brakes and engine, but had everything else done pretty well including safety equipment.
    Agreed that for track use the price goes up a significant amount, but E36s are dirt cheap now.

For street use, and with an entry price of $3250 like my M3 had (it was badly neglected but runs great, makes no VANOS noise and has good synchros), $11k total investment includes FatCat-revalved Bilsteins, springs to my spec, camber plates, all new OE bushings, tie rod ends and ball joints, new hubs/wheel bearings, rotors, pads and lines, water pump upgrades, short-shift kit, interior refresh, Euro headlights, wheels and tires.

Liked
    855 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Judging from the Autotrader write-up, the car has never been tracked, since it doesn't say "never been tracked." I think if you could get it for $24K, it would be worth it. Otherwise, overpriced.
    The Sheriff is a pretty sly fox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3