Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Cheap sticker site
  • 1 Post By ucfbrett

Thread: Local sponsors

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif
    Liked
    10 times

Default Local sponsors

Lets face it, all of us that drives a car has a little bit of a racer in us. Whether it's your grandma merging on to the freeway, or you punching the gas in your station wagon next to the hot rod at the light. It's worth while to play off the inner racer and ask your local business to put their name on your race car. In my case I'm a big sushi fan, so my doors have the Restaurant I go to a few times a month. For them I get a gift card each month. I have an inspection company, in which the owner loves racing. He gives me cash. For home improvement projects I get free rental equipment from the local rental yard I would have rented from anyway. There's more, but you get the point. Everybody has asked all the race supply companies, so think out of the box and go do a proposal to your local retailer. Don't forget to stop by after races and shake their hand tell them thanks and give them a picture from the track. I take my digital file to Costco and get 8x10's for $1.40 each and they love it. Good luck on the proposals. Cheapstickersite.com will help you car look good for the sponsors.
    Red_5 and Gian like this.

Liked
    2243 times

In addition to patronizing local businesses, we should patronize TrackHQ.com sponsors!

Liked
    26 times

I just order some stickers for my H4 car from them, great service.
    The shipping is a little deep(
    http://touringcarclub.net/

+ Reply to Thread