+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeremy Lin turns 24 !

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

Default Jeremy Lin turns 24 !

I am not an L.A. Lakers basketball fan. As I write this, today is jeremy lins 24th birthday. He has been playing in the NBA since he was ... who know honestly, but all of those years with that other team in new york. At his current age, he easily has another 3 or 4 good years left in his career, if not more. I honestly believe that when Jeremy retires, he will be considered the greatest asian player in the history of the NBA.

Who currently holds that title? I think most people would say yao ming. Other possibilities? Magic Johnson, Larry Byrd, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, and a few others I can't think of at the moment.

Happy Birthday, jeremy!!!

ps kobe bryant is old

Liked
    1477 times

Who the phuck is Jeremy Lin? Is he that idiotic 1980s black TV star with the mohawk? Oh no, that was Mr. T . . .
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

relax richard im just phucking with you. Basketball may be a stupid sport but kobe is a certified bad ass on the court. How about we mend our differences over some pastrami?

Liked
    1477 times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
    relax richard im just phucking with you. Basketball may be a stupid sport but kobe is a certified bad ass on the court. How about we mend our differences over some pastrami?
    As long as you are paying and it's at Langer's . . .

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

Man is langers seriously that good? I was thinking more along the lines of.....

Liked
    1477 times

Why don't you just post pics of puzzy?

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

I hear the sheriff does not like unauthorized NWS posts...

How about we do Trackhq BBQ/F1 Austin race and you can eat as much as you can handle fresh from the smoker.

Liked
    1477 times

If you are as good at smoking pastrami as you say you are, I will bring the beer. However, as a Jew (non-practicing), I can't set foot in the State of Texas. Why don't we do it at a local track event instead?

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

who said anything about going to texas? I live in orange county man..... im like a mile away from 2j chaser

my current housing situation is prime for entertaining. I am sure I can accommodate any trackhq'ers that what to come watch a race and eat some que
    Last edited by Mr. T; 08-23-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Liked
    1477 times

Oh, I misunderstood. You don't want to go to Austin to watch the F1 race in person, you just want to watch it on TV while smoking pastrami and drinking beer with friends. Pardon me for not recognizing that you are the only sane person on this site, notwithstanding your mohawk MF namesake. I'm in.

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    you just want to watch it on TV while smoking pastrami and drinking beer with friends
    this is exactly what I had in mind.

LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Liked
    168 times

Man is langers seriously that good? I was thinking more along the lines of.....
    Yum, that looks good. Did you make it or bought it from somewhere ready to go?
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

I cheat I just buy corned beef and season/smoke it at home. I am not about to wait a week to corn a brisket when I want fresh pastrami.

No Tomatoes BBQ from beginner to expert

Liked
    1477 times

I cheat I just buy corned beef and season/smoke it at home. I am not about to wait a week to corn a brisket when I want fresh pastrami.

No Tomatoes BBQ from beginner to expert
    Corned beef sucks. I thought you were a Pastrami man . . .

4 doors 2 seats
    Liked
    149 times

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO View Post
    Corned beef sucks. I thought you were a Pastrami man . . .

you do realize that is what pastrami is? it is a smoked corned beef brisket.... at least in american deli's thats what it is

+ Reply to Thread