+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I want footage of your car!

Liked
    0 times

Default I want footage of your car!

I am making an intro to a school video and it needs to be professional because it is a portfolio piece. I got the equipment, all I need is your car. It can be drag, track, rally, drift, exotic, oldies, dunes, trail, you name it. If you're going out to the track or doing something on or off road let me know. I will check my messages every day so please give at least 48 hours in advance notice.

Thanks and I hope to see your skills!

Liked
    34 times

You can check out the track schedule at speedventures.com. There should be plenty of ppl at those events that will let you set up incar camera. If you need footage of heavily modified cars, you might want to head to Redline Time Attack or Superlap battle. Superlap is coming up in 2 weeks at Buttonwillow on Nov 11th. And the next Redline event is on the weekend of 14th 15th at Cal Speedway.

Liked
    0 times

The last Lotus Challenge Series for this year is on the 8th and 9th at Spring Mtn. I'm not going to break any records but you're more than welcome to set it up in my car.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by R Motorsports View Post
    The last Lotus Challenge Series for this year is on the 8th and 9th at Spring Mtn. I'm not going to break any records but you're more than welcome to set it up in my car.
    I am going to do my best to make this but my car mount just broke. I would still like to see this though. The most I will be able to do at the least is take track side footage. Ill pm you with some private information.

Liked
    704 times

What kind of camera are you trying to mount and where in/on the car? There are several mounting solutions for at or less than $100.

e

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Red_5 View Post
    What kind of camera are you trying to mount and where in/on the car? There are several mounting solutions for at or less than $100.

e
    HDR-XR520V. Want to mount to the dash of the car, corner of windshield watching the driver, and on the side and roof of the car's exterior.

+ Reply to Thread