Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I thought all you trackHQ guys were buddies?

Liked
    34 times

Jaku, I agree with Silvesprint and Daniel (gofaster). You should remove your street racing video from youtube. That sort of driving on the public roads is very irresponsible. Iím not surprised for all the bashing you are receiving from that video. Things like that that jeopardizes innocent peopleís lives are not cool at all. Hope you will not do that again on the canyons, for the sake of your own live too. And 310_jeffís post is right on the money.

RE: BW karate chops video
    I really donít think it is that big of a deal. I already made my point on that other thread before it was locked. It was just taken to a whole new level after Jakuís street racing video surfaced.
    Here:
    http://www.trackhq.com/forums/showth...7413#post17413
    His commentaries on those videos are strictly for entertainment value only. You guys probably read too much into it. Yes, throwing in his street racing video does not help either. As I recalled when i walked up to Jaku after that session, he was laughing pretty hard about all of it. No red mist at all. He did not even mention it at the download meeting. All he said was he has a funny video to show when he gets back.

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by JC3D View Post
    Being a long time member of this forum, I remember Jaku posting great info as long as I have been here. So much respect is given to all of the input he has given. I have never met him personally so I am not judging his character as friends of mine are also friends of his.

On the other hand, STAY IN YOUR ****ING LANE! I have been riding motorcycles longer than I have been driving cars and have lost people I know. I only ride about 40-50% in the canyons because of safety reasons and assholes like this. How would you feel if you killed or paralyzed someone so you can be king of turnbull?
    Ditto 100%

Jaku is a valued member of this forum and his knowledge and endless database of stats is very helpful.

But that canyon driving is just wrong. When I had my SVT, I was in the mountain roads in Norcal once a week, but I NEVER did things like apex across a double yellow or pass into a corner. That is putting innocent people's lives at risk. I used to organize mountain drivers for Focus owners in Norcal, and I saw a handful of cars get totalled, both for driver stupidity and things that were completely out of their control. So just because YOU think you are in complete control DOES NOT rule out extenuating circumstances.
    "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Liked
    168 times

Yes, i totally agree, Jaku needs to seriously consider removing those videos. I dont know the guy, so i dont know if he still participates in things like that, but if he does he seriously needs to think about that also. Sure, most of us have probably done some really stupid things, but i suspect the last time that happened was when we were in our teens. I dont know how old Jaku is, but i doubt hes 16. There is something else that i am mystified about. Considering what some people have posted thus far, it appears a few of you know him. I am surprised that none of you have pursued this matter with him. Not saying you guys havent, but it sure doesnt appear that anyone has. If i knew any of my friends were involved in such activities, i would hope to be the first person to knock some sense into them. Because if i cant, especially as a motorsports enthusiast, who can?
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    34 times

I met Jaku about a year ago. Ever since, I tell him almost everytime i see him to drive less on the canyon raods and just do track days whenever budget allows. And if he really have to do it, to be very very careful out there. I think recently he doesn't go as often anymore. I believe those youtube videos of his canyon driving are from a few years ago. But if I saw that video a year ago, I would of been even more persistent. Jaku, I truly think a lot of us here do care for your safety. So please don't take these comments in a negative way.

I'm locking this thread. topic has been beaten to death.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3