Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I thought all you trackHQ guys were buddies?

LongWinded National Champ Bueller's Avatar
    Liked
    168 times
    Last edited by Bueller; 11-24-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    10 times

some pro drivers have too much free time attacking people on internet especially when Manly doesn't give them space to talk smack!

Liked
    0 times

Yeah, let's all chill out, its Thanksgiving holidays!

Time could be better spent improving our automotive and motorsport knowledge instead of attacking each other!

Liked
    1429 times

Not quite buddies... think of us as one big dysfunctional family.

Liked
    977 times

Don't forget http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1124724

We are going to need more popcorn!

Liked
    168 times

Quote Originally Posted by Clement View Post
    ...its Thanksgiving holidays!...
    You are correct, its the holidays, ie the time of giving. What better time to give others a good ribbing.

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    366 times

There are certain things that should be saved for the track, and certain ways to act on track. That is pretty much all that needs to be said.

Now go enjoy your cars
    Do you understand?

Liked
    1 times

Friends are allowed to poke fun at friends, aren't they?

I think we all agree that the video is hilarious, no?
    "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

What's Traction Control? 600RR_Rocket's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by robburgoon View Post
    think of us as one big dysfunctional family.
    Agreed.

And we all agree that Rob is that one "weird" uncle that parents don't like their kids around...

"Shoe"
    Liked
    542 times

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR_Rocket View Post
    Agreed.

And we all agree that Rob is that one "weird" uncle that parents don't like their kids around...
    Yea, he's kinda creepy.

JK, we love you Rob, not in that way. Well, no. but, maybe... no, yea, No, we dont' sorry.

FIA WTCC/Formula D Driver MiataCharles_Hong_Kong's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I think if you guys really think we are a big family, at least someone should post some positive things about Jaku on the threads in the other forums that billy started. I dun think BJ should have spread it to many other forums, and I dont think Jaku deserved all that badmouthing. People in other forums dont know whats going on here and will only bash at Jaku based on BJ's descriptions. So I think we should be fair, I tried to defend Jaku but I dun think its of any help. So I quit.
    Last edited by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong; 11-24-2008 at 09:12 PM.

Liked
    168 times

I dont know what to think of this Jaku guy. I didnt know about the following videos until stuntman posted them. I cant really think of anything positive to say about someone who posts videos like this, let alone participates in anything like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvnk...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aexl_...eature=related

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    2282 times

wow, on how many forums did he posts ? I better watch what I said here from now on, or what I post on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    I cant really think of anything positive to say about someone who posts videos like this, let alone participates in anything like this:
    there is a whole culture of it. I don't go canyon racing, but it is not for me or you to judge. Those youtube video had nothing to do with the Mustang video.

if some of you seen the original thread with Mustang video. you would know Jaku post it in humor. everybody just had fun with it. so take a chill pill. stop judging. A couple of months ago, a few were very critical of Rob's offs (when he posted in humor). This is same thing all over only worse.
    Last edited by bellwilliam; 11-24-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    Supermiata S1, SuperMiata S2, Supermiata S3
    13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
    17 GT350 !!
    08 M3 - Carmax warranty !!
    96 NSX
    06 EVO MR
    15 Mini Cooper S

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
    I think if you guys really think we are a big family, at least someone should post some positive things about Jaku on the threads in the other forums that billy started. I dun think BJ should have spread it to many other forums, and I dont think Jaku deserved all that badmouthing. People in other forums dont know whats going on here and will only bash at Jaku based on BJ's descriptions. So I think we should be fair, I tried to defend Jaku but I dun think its of any help. So I quit.
    Why'd he post it on youtube then for all the world to see?
    "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

Liked
    0 times

you posted something on the internet, and expect it not to get around? Have you been locked in a cave for the last 10 years.

Just like you made fun of the Mustang driver, now people are making fun of you. Its messageboard wars, learn to live with it or don't post stuff for the world to see.

Liked
    2282 times

Quote Originally Posted by kanoa9321 View Post
    you posted something on the internet, and expect it not to get around? Have you been locked in a cave for the last 10 years.

Just like you made fun of the Mustang driver, now people are making fun of you. Its messageboard wars, learn to live with it or don't post stuff for the world to see.
    your only previous posts here are for sale items. you expected to be taken seriously ?

Jaku posted the Mustang video here in humor. We all took shot at it. it is inappropriate for another Trackhq regular to take a thread here and started postings in different forums (more than 1) for the purpose of humiliation. Plus finding his Youtube video and linked it to an unrelated topic. how do you like it if someone googled your name and use it in an attack.
    Last edited by bellwilliam; 11-24-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Supermiata S1, SuperMiata S2, Supermiata S3
    13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
    17 GT350 !!
    08 M3 - Carmax warranty !!
    96 NSX
    06 EVO MR
    15 Mini Cooper S

Liked
    977 times

Quote Originally Posted by bellwilliam View Post
    how do you like it if someone googled your name and use it in an attack.
    You sound like my ex-girlfriend!

Liked
    0 times

I cant really think of anything positive to say about someone who posts videos like this, let alone participates in anything like this:
    Thats how I look at it. I dont care if Lewis Hamilton got his drivers license suspended in France for speeding, he is well respected on the track, and showed high level of sportsmanship and skills, and I only care about that, as long as he doesnt brag about his speeding in any inappropriate place.

Jaku did the same, he provided trackhq a LOT of precious information regarding setup and parts upgrades, as well as data logging. He never bragged about his victory in the canyon here, because he knows that people on this forum only care about how to improve driving at the track, so Jaku has indeed played by the rules and he has made his contributions to us, IMO one of the most valuable contributors in data analysis on this forum.

Therefore, I would never accept someone to pick on a person's other perspective of life to stir more things up, for the sake of "winning others' vote" in other forums. That, IMO, is a very inappropriate behavior!
    Last edited by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong; 11-24-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Liked
    168 times

Thats why i said i dont know what to think of this Jaku guy. I still dont know what to think. He is clearly a motorsports enthusiast, like the rest of us. So i was more than mystified when i saw those videos of his on youtube.

RRE
    Robispec
    Girodisc
    SCM
    APR

Liked
    0 times

Thats why i said i dont know what to think of this Jaku guy. I still dont know what to think. He is clearly a motorsports enthusiast, like the rest of us. So i was more than mystified when i saw those videos of his on youtube.
    There's a culture to it as William said and many ppl do take it very seriously, they have teams in different areas, even back home in HongKong, its just not so popular in the US. Basically u can think of NASCAR originated from drag race; then road course racing would be originated from racing on twisties. And US is not a big fan of road course racing, not even now.

P.S. these are FACTS, so please do not challenge me, I dont take sides whether its right or not, its the same as riding motorcycle in canyon road and doing stunts on parking lots, but ppl here just accept that more.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast