+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I think I am going to buy one of these

Liked
    2165 times

Default I think I am going to buy one of these

This is the lift William posted about some months back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customers,

Here is the best product to come along in a long time that is a must have. It is perfect for the garage and paddock. It can lift any vehicle up to inches with a 3 inch ground clearance that weighs 3,500 pounds or less. Our next shipment arrives next week and your cost is $995 shipped to your door via Fed Ex. Please take a look at the following:

The QuickJack was developed specifically to address the shortcomings that have plagued the race circuit and DIY market for decades – getting cars off the ground shouldn’t be such a chore. Wasting time getting cars in the air means less time wrenching, and at the track seconds separate winners from losers. The QuickJack portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The QuickJack can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds.
    PATENT PENDING. All Rights Reserved.

The 3,500 pound capacity QuickJack replaces clumsy floor jacks and unstable jack stands with a safe, durable and very convenient vehicle jacking and support system. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than ten seconds the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance. The rugged built QuickJack collapses to a low three-inch profile so it fits where other jacks don’t and the no-assembly-required set-up means practicality and portability becomes reality. Because the QuickJack is void of any cross members it provides greater undercar access and can be installed at a width that best suits the vehicles you’ll be raising.
    Whether you’re a sanctioned racer, weekend warrior or DIY’er the QuickJack lifting system is designed with your safety in mind. Ranger Products™ has nearly a half-century of know-how and dedication to craftsmanship and our use of only high grade materials is what makes the QuickJack system one of the safest on the market. No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive engineering, research and quality control program than Ranger and our many thousand customers worldwide prove it.
    A good solution makes life simpler and the QuickJack exceeds that challenge. Easily affordable, the QuickJack extends the price advantage to your value-conscious racing enterprise while providing the durability and performance that keeps your cars running up front. Close that frustrating pit service gap and make those tasks a whole lot easier – all without compromising on convenience.

The QuickJack was primarily designed for racers who get tired of dancing with floor jacks and jack stands after each race.

A typical support team’s duty for the weekend…
    • Get car ready…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
    • Practice…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
    • Qualifying…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
    • Saturday…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…
    • Final race…floor jack, stands, tires off, floor jack, stands, car down…

Other added benefits…
    • Many times with multiple cars under a canopy, parked side by side, there is simply little or no room to easily navigate a floor jack or floor jack handle.
    • You will have all wheels off before other teams have their cars in the air.
    • You'll get a lot of attention and will be the talk of the paddock area.

Design Features
    • 3500-pound capacity.
    • From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
    • Open-center design for clear undercar access.
    • Remote pendant control features a 20-foot cord.
    • Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
    • Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety.
    • Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
    • Strong 14-gauge steel frame.
    • It’s a jack to use when you need it then conveniently stow out of the way.
    • Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
    • Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
    • Optional motorcycle adapter easily converts the QuickJack into a full-service bike lift.
    • Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
    • Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
    • Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
    • Portable power unit features a 110-volt motor with remote push-button controls for simple operation. An optional 12-volt DC unit also available.
    • A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile.
    • Power unit features a built-in flow divider for precisely equalized lifting.
    • Rugged safety lock bars keep all vehicles safely held in a raised and locked position.
    • Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
    • Durable powder coat finish
    Power Unit Info
    A 110V AC power unit comes standard. An optional DC power unit is also available for same price.
    • DC power unit: @2500 PSI = 125 AMPS / 1500 Watts / .40 GPM
    • AC power unit: @2500 PSI = 11 AMPS / 1200 Watts / .15 GPM
    Specifications
    • Weight capacity: 3,500-lbs. / 1588 kg.
    • Individual frame weight: 45 lbs. / 20 kg.
    • Platform lifting height (frame only): 16.75” / 406 mm.
    • Platform lifting height (with rubber lift blocks): 20” / 508 mm.
    • Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm.
    • Rubber block position MIN: 28.75” / 730 mm.
    • Rubber block position MAX: 43.75” / 1111 mm.
    • Frame width: 10.5” / 2677 mm.
    • Frame length: 61.5” / 1562 mm.
    • Lifting time: 10-seconds
    • Packaged weight (jack system complete - less power unit): 108 lbs. / 49 kg.
    • Packaged weight (power unit and power unit carrier): 18 lbs. / 8 kg.
    • Packaged dimensions (jack system frames only – pair): 63” x 11.75” x 6.5” / 1600 mm x 298 mm. x 165 mm.
    • Packaged dimensions (power unit and power unit carrier): 8.5” x 18.5” / 216 mm. x 470 mm.

We encourage all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices at all times. The QuickJack has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with the operator.

Here is another video on the unit which shows how easy it is to use: BlackJax by Ranger Products - Portable Race Lift Sneak Preview - YouTube

I think you will agree that this is a must have quality tool. No need to spend more. For about $1800-$2000 you can buy a full blown 4-post lift for your home but this is PERFECT FOR TRACK USE and can be used at home as well!! It is light, compact and easy to use plus it is backed up by Ranger who has been in the industry for 45 years!!! Recently we have seen companies come and go in this industry so buy from somebody with a long term history and reputation for quality goods. You cannot go wrong with BendPak or Ranger!

This is brand new and the first shipment arrives next week in which the manufacturer will send pre-orders. You have a choice of 110 volt or 12 volt where you can run off of your car battery but I would recommend the 110 volt since you should be able to find power at the track from a friend with a generator. ORDER TODAY to ensure you receive in the next few weeks. The price is $995 and we will include FedEx ground shipping!
    *******HANS DEVICES MODEL SPORT 2 PRICE DROP.....NOW $595 SHIPPED.....CALL ME IF YOU NEED ONE!!!
    I will be here everyday this week and Saturday so please call with any questions. Thank you so much for your support these past 30 years and we look forward to supporting you for years to come.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    TeamDI - Driving Impressions
    bellwilliam and Red_5 like this.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Liked
    1477 times

QuickJack?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Liked
    434 times

Looks weak. Structurally. I wouldn't want to get under a car with that, but corner work would be cool. Why not just install air jacks.
    ~ Jim Tway
    Tway Motorsports
    (714) 528-2150
    #57 Pacific Automotive Recycling Center Corvette

Brought to you by:
    Pacific Automotive Recycling Center
    PA Construction
    American Heritage Performance

Liked
    2165 times

Air jacks would be handy, too....

Liked
    137 times

I keep seeing this and thinking its neat, but I dont wanna be the gunea pig, so since you volunteered....ill wait for your review

Liked
    97 times

It's irrational, but even laying under my double axle trailing sitting on mother earth requires to remind myself that no, this thing can't possibly fall on me and I can wrench and yank and pull as I want without fear. I'd be scared ****less under this thing.

Liked
    1477 times

The owners of this company will be sued out of existence after a car, held up by their spit and bailing wire device, falls down and kills someone with money.
    Red_5 likes this.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - track day car
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Sir flink
    Liked
    552 times

Dunno how good it is at lifting cars, but it would be useful for getting vette drivers inserted into their seats.

Buy it from prima-racing.com! That's Andrei Hartanto - very talented Norcal racer and all round nice guy. Free shipping
    bawareca likes this.

Liked
    258 times

Might try it for tires...maybe brake work... but I am not crawling under that thing (not sure it's high enough anyway)...

but that's on a sub 1900# Miata... doubt it continues to work for long under a "man's car"

BID

Liked
    375 times

Bend Pak is a pretty well-established outfit. I know they started testing these awhile ago, and I'm pretty sure there's also a higher-capacity one in the pipeline.

(I'd probably get one if I could fit it inside my tiny car... or if I ever changed tires.)

Liked
    641 times

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Olsen View Post
    Bend Pak is a pretty well-established outfit. I know they started testing these awhile ago, and I'm pretty sure there's also a higher-capacity one in the pipeline.

(I'd probably get one if I could fit it inside my tiny car... or if I ever changed tires.)
    Unfortunately these have nothing to do with Bend Pak.

Liked
    2165 times

Quote Originally Posted by bawareca View Post
    Unfortunately these have nothing to do with Bend Pak.
    Ranger is a BendPak company.

Floor Jacks, Tool Storage, Motorcycle Lifts, Oil Filter Crushers, Shop Cranes, Engine Stands, Garage Equipment, Auto Parts Washers, Work Benches - Ranger Products

Liked
    1486 times

imag0058.jpg

Liked
    2165 times

How much are those air jacks and how hard are they to install?

Do you have an external compressor source?

Liked
    375 times

I will grant you that there is a cool factor to air jacks. And I've looked into cheap ways to do it. But you need a nitrogen bottle for them, usually. Ordinary compressor pressure isn't enough. And they add weight to the car. And they only give you a couple of inches of lift. In my opinion, they only make sense if you need to do pit-stop style wheel changes.
    Last edited by Jack Olsen; 01-03-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Liked
    855 times

Quote Originally Posted by fatbillybob View Post
    Show off!

Liked
    142 times

I like the idea it seems a little spindly, they could have made the lock bars like a ratchet and double up on them and not just use one on each side.

My 2¢
    Last edited by Johnny_Se7en; 01-03-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Spelling
    If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Liked
    2165 times

The word I am getting from an actual user is that it is much studier than it appears in the video. The car is very stable, more so than when on conventional jack stands.

likes to left foot brake. passmenow's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

It needs 3.5 inches of clearance... maybe clear if I back over it with the Camaro.
    Prolly not helpful on a tube chassis car...
    obstructs access to removing floor, lift contact to car prolly smash the floor.
    Requires larger contact area than my car's current reinforced jack points.

911 with air jack, 350psi to raise 2400lb car with 3 air jacks.
    Prefer not to leave the system under preasure.
    So still use jackstands if more than a tire change.
    Air jack kit welded/installed, with wand and bottle $4/5k?
    air-jax.jpg
    Last edited by passmenow; 01-04-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    74 911 RSR+.
    88 Imsa Camaro.
    93 Imsa Camaro.

likes to left foot brake. passmenow's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

• Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm.

Yeah does that include that 3 inch square rubber block they use as a jack pad?
    74 911 RSR+.
    88 Imsa Camaro.
    93 Imsa Camaro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast