+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hoosier tire source?

Liked
    1486 times

Default Hoosier tire source?

Anyone have a good source for Hoosiers currently? Racetire.com used to send with free shipping now out of business. Topside performance in AZ free delivery with cali pick-up now out of business.

Sir flink
    Liked
    552 times

Tirerack...

If you're involved in NASA contingency then they do require you to use certain trackside vendors. The list is here: Hoosier Racing Tire - Tires Designed For Champions

Hoosier Tire West in Fresno give me free shipping, but you have to pay the Calitax.

Liked
    1486 times

Free ship hoosier west? They told me $10/tire???? How are you getting special treatment?

Liked
    1486 times

Flink,

Topless performance is on that list but I just spoke to Lynn who used to sell us tires trackside and he is only doing Porsche club events and no longer dealing with hoosier tires. So for anyone interested that's what happened to topless performance. Too bad Lynn was a very nice guy and gave good tire service.

Sir flink
    Liked
    552 times

Quote Originally Posted by fatbillybob View Post
    Free ship hoosier west? They told me $10/tire???? How are you getting special treatment?
    <checks>

I've bought three sets of four tires from hoosiertirewest.

09/10: $0 shipping
    03/11: $20
    01/12: $40

I've also bought a set from AIM tires at thunderhill and was not charged for shipping because he had a load coming anyway. He did tell me at the time that if you order early enough, they can toss your tires into a larger shipment and won't charge you extra. But in a later conversation Stuart didn't really confirm that so I'm not sure what's going on. It makes sense though, and might be worth asking about.

Liked
    1 times

Trackside Racing is a dealer for Hoosiers, 15594 Producer Ln, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    714-895-1190, Ray

+ Reply to Thread