+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Grip event at Adam's kart track

What's Traction Control? 600RR_Rocket's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by MiataCharles_Hong_Kong View Post
    OK, lets make this happen. $85 for umlimited seat time for 3 hours. Its indeed a good car control practice and a good way to shake down your race car without driving for a few hours to and from the track.

And also, course layout can be changed upon request, we can always add/remove chicanes to increase/decrease difficulty level.

Should be fun, I need to lock down a date so please hurry!
    Pretty excited for this! Mon/Wed work best for me.

Liked
    0 times

I am going tonight. Will be my first semi track day. Please let me know the date so I can plan and pay. Mons and weds are the best days for me.

FIA WTCC/Formula D Driver MiataCharles_Hong_Kong's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer22 View Post
    I am going tonight. Will be my first semi track day. Please let me know the date so I can plan and pay. Mons and weds are the best days for me.
    Got it! Monday or Wednesday. Was that you today? If so nice meeting you!

Liked
    0 times

Thank you Charles for the ride. You are so freaken fast. One day I wanna be able to drive like you. Good luck on the Time Attacks. Just to let some people know about the track. I took my s2k today and all I have to say I have never had so much fun. Its a small 3/4 mile track but the lanes are wide enough for every car, but no passing. Very technical. You find youself shifting almost every couple of seconds and a good chance to work on heel toe. Most of the turns are rights and there are 2 long sweepers where you are redlining 2nd. One small straight where you barely get to shift into 3rd for a second. I had 4 sessions with each sessions containing 3 laps. 1 warm up, 1 timed lap, and a cool down. I had such a good time, thinking about going this Friday evening at 3pm.

Liked
    0 times

I was there today. what were your guys times? I did okay for my standards, I slowed down really slow on the chicanes because I wasn't comfortable with how narrow it is.

I didn't know they timed all the runs, I thought it was only the second run that was timed and that run a corolla spun out.

My best time came on my 3rd run and I was actually messing around with my lines. I actually understeered horribly through the hairpin before the first chicane.

Liked
    0 times

It was my first time. I didnt really work on times, but did get comfortable on my last session.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4