+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Longacre car scales

Liked
    448 times

Default FS: Longacre car scales

Space in the garage is getting tight, and another Z car is on it's way

To make room I would consider selling my set of 15" hardwired Longacre car scales model # 7258 in excellant condition, with the aluminum scale levelers so you can roll the car back to make adjustments and roll it back onto the scales.

I think this set up is about 6-7 years old, but it is in like new condition. Includes heavy duty carrying case for scales

Current price for this package is about $2,500 - $2,600.

If someone wants to pay $1,250.00 and pick up in San Diego I will let them go.

PM me at steve@hamannco dot com if you want more info.

craZee

Liked
    2243 times

Are you sure your part number is correct? The only number Longacre scale set I see that begins with 7258 is the 72582.

Longacre Racing - Online Catalog: Electronic Wheel Scales, Gauges, Pyrometers, Chassis Setup and More!

Liked
    448 times

That looks similar to what I have but mine does not have baseline memory. I think the number 2 on the end is for the whole "package". Mine has 15 inch scales, not the smaller 12 inch.

On a personal note, I can't upload anymore pictures into the uploader. They come up with a red exclamation mark saying "failed" even though they are the same size I have uploaded in the past. I tought maybe I had exceeded my capacity but I can't figure out how to delete photos out of the uploader either. I can check the small box in the lower corner to select, but it never gives me a delete option???

Liked
    2243 times

You really want to keep them as small as possible, less than 150k if you can.

+ Reply to Thread