+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contacts in the Portland area?

Liked
    609 times

Default Contacts in the Portland area?

I know we're all mainly California folks, but I figured it couldn't hurt to reach out.... because of everything going on, we've decided to move to the Portland/Vancouver area next year. We'll probably put our Sunnyvale home on the market early next year (to be honest, given our proximity to the new Apple Park, we're more or less waiting for Apple to start moving into the new building).

Much of our decision is based on Kaiser's facilities in the area, as well as the fact that transplants are also done in the Hillsboro area. And since I'm 50 years old and never had anything but Kaiser (and they've been great for us), I don't feel like changing

We've got various SCCA friends, and dog breeding friends (all three of our dogs came from the Vancouver area), but I figure it never hurts to know more people, especially if they know anything about the home construction/real estate market.

So I figured I'd ask. I never liked those electrons anyway.

Steve

Liked
    2344 times

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLevin View Post
    I know we're all mainly California folks, but I figured it couldn't hurt to reach out.... because of everything going on, we've decided to move to the Portland/Vancouver area next year. We'll probably put our Sunnyvale home on the market early next year (to be honest, given our proximity to the new Apple Park, we're more or less waiting for Apple to start moving into the new building).

Much of our decision is based on Kaiser's facilities in the area, as well as the fact that transplants are also done in the Hillsboro area. And since I'm 50 years old and never had anything but Kaiser (and they've been great for us), I don't feel like changing

We've got various SCCA friends, and dog breeding friends (all three of our dogs came from the Vancouver area), but I figure it never hurts to know more people, especially if they know anything about the home construction/real estate market.

So I figured I'd ask. I never liked those electrons anyway.

Steve
    The only folks I know up there are a friendly competitor of mine in Portland. Let me know if you think they can be of assistance.

And I am doing the Trans Am race up there in 12 days.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Liked
    20 times

I'm up in Vancouver. Not a regularly posting member or anything, but still available if you need a hand with anything regarding the move.

I know prices are steadily increasing and homes are, on average, only spending a few days on the market in the hotter areas to buy (at least up north of the river). I'd have as many ducks in a row as you can when you find something that fits the bill.

+ Reply to Thread