+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Chris Harris, Tiff Needell, Marino Franchitti testing the LaF, 918 & P1

JJ1
    Liked
    188 times

Quote Originally Posted by robburgoon View Post
    I'm with Tiff. The porsche seems to be the latest "monkey + evo = win" awd car to make journalists look good when they can't find apexes.

The McLaren looked to be by far the fastest (and lightest), but looks like the turbo lag would be obnoxious to deal with.

The Ferrari doesn't seem to have any faults other than maybe wasting weight and having a v12 because noise.
    I'm surprised you think the McLaren was "by far" the fastest. I didn't see anything that showed that. I wouldn't be surprised if it was track dependant. Maybe CH is just more comfortable in the P1. Only a few tenths seperated the cars when running the same tires.

Liked
    1495 times

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1 View Post
    I'm surprised you think the McLaren was "by far" the fastest. I didn't see anything that showed that. I wouldn't be surprised if it was track dependant. Maybe CH is just more comfortable in the P1. Only a few tenths seperated the cars when running the same tires.
    Oops, looks like I goofed converting kg to lbs in my head. I thought it was 400lbs lighter, not 80lbs and CH just couldn't drive it.

Makes siding with Tiff even easier.

Just looked at the MSRPs. Porsche wins!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2