+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Best story of the year : VW / Audi TDI tricks emission test

Liked
    231 times

Quote Originally Posted by slodrew View Post
    Lets say it is mostly just water.. it is still affecting our climate and it is worth taking into consideration when talking about climate change. Isn't it? This woman was a USDA crops loss adjuster and she has done her home work.
    You might want to look a little further…

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ro...neering.t3514/

Dirty engines are all relative. I race an RX-7 too. So is 1.3 liters of crap worse than 5.0 liters of crap? We should stage a Prius Only event, or maybe a Tesla enduro just for the hell of it.
    Last edited by Slaysman; 09-26-2015 at 01:16 PM.
    Terry Watson
    AROSC Competition Director

Liked
    73 times

"You might want to look a little further…"

all I have to do is look in the sky...

https://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli.../contrails.pdf

Not Certified Slow SDSUsnowboards's Avatar
    Liked
    817 times

Cool, so after looking a bit further, we can conclude that, at worse, "Contrail cloudiness might contribute to human-induced climate change. Climate change may have important impacts on public health and environmental protection"

But, more likely, we just don't know. "At present, it is unknown how much of this more extensive cloudiness would have occurred without the passage of an aircraft. Not enough is known about how natural clouds form in the atmosphere to answer this question."

But, here is something we do know. "Persistent line-shaped contrails are estimated to cover, on aver-age, about 0.1 percent of the Earth’s surface (Sausen et al.,1998; see Figure 4). " I am assuming this study is referring to the more extensive cloudiness that may have occurred without the passage of aircraft.

So, essentially, what you are saying is that pissing in the ocean contaminates the ocean, and because contaminating the ocean is bad we should be concerned about pissing in the ocean, degrees of harm be damned. That's what I'm taking away from this.
    2001 MR2-Eleven
    Experience Points: 21
    Youtube Channel.

Liked
    609 times

somehow I think this is telling us that a rotary that runs on urine will save the world.

Steve
    Olitho, 2GRX7 and slodrew like this.

Liked
    73 times

this NASA scientist says that they haven't released lithium in the daytime since the 70's lol..

Liked
    231 times
    Terry Watson
    AROSC Competition Director

Liked
    481 times

Quote Originally Posted by 2GRX7 View Post
    OOOHHH MY! I think the real problem going on right here and right now; YOU STILL WATCH SOUTH PARK?!!!! (HORRIFIC SCREAMING ENSUES) :-)
    Takes one to know one. Knowing that, you should also know that Al Gore is the one who pushed the agenda of "Global Warming". After they (Men and women of science) de bunked Global warming. A History of the Disastrous Global Warming Hoax | Somewhat Reasonable and New Report: There is No Global Warming. 10 Global Warming Doomsday Predictions | John Hawkins' Right Wing News They came up with a new name "Climate change". Global warming is and was a very profitable. Now that it is "Climate change" it's still the same thing. Driven by fear. Fear used to make money. Using part truths is also used in Hollywood. Movies like Towering inferno, Earthquake or Sharknado. Ok maybe not Sharknado ...lol

Chem-trails are real. You can tell when they are seeding clouds or, putting "stuff" for better radio reception in the air, when the trails are in a cross pattern.

SLODew, most likely, you are ok. I wondered the same thing when I lived in SLO myself. It's true what I said about SLO being a center point of plane travels and paths. Those are mostly Contrails. Not saying that chemtrails are not happing in that area. But most of those trails above you are from commercial air liners.
    Last edited by Gian; 09-27-2015 at 03:55 PM.
    That's not a Typo, I just can't spell no so well.

Liked
    551 times

And now we return you to the regularly schedule program of this thread...

Even 'basic' girls are tired of their cheating VW Jettas

Someone will have to give Richard the Cliff notes version of this!

craZee
    Gian likes this.

Liked
    73 times

they're very real.. the first time a friend of mine said something about them I thought he was wacked but I started paying attention and doing a little research and I have no doubt that they are intentionally leaving trails of something in the sky.. back in the 70's when people were talking about the impending ice age there were never trails that lasted very long and they were always at very high altitudes. Now they seem to be present more days than not and they often times turn what starts off being a beautiful sunny day to hazy and gray..

Liked
    990 times

All I know is aliens keep stealing my socks from the dryer because I always end up with only 1 sock out of a pair. Or is it the govmint? Please let me know if you see any of my socks in a chem-trail.
    Olitho, bikeindirt and bawareca like this.

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif emilio700's Avatar
    Liked
    2585 times

Quote Originally Posted by redtopz View Post
    All I know is aliens keep stealing my socks from the dryer because I always end up with only 1 sock out of a pair. Or is it the govmint? Please let me know if you see any of my socks in a chem-trail.
    No socks, but I found your keys and my Oakleys.
    redtopz likes this.
    WWW.949RACING.COM
    SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
    But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Liked
    73 times

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5