+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flink

Thread: Bay Area storage for a 40' motorhome?

Liked
    557 times

Default Bay Area storage for a 40' motorhome?

Thought I'd toss this out here. Before we moved to Cheyenne we had our motorhome stored at StoreInside in Milpitas, but given the monthly cost, I couldn't justify keeping the space for the two years were were gone. Anyway, we're back in Sunnyvale, but they don't have any free space right now. Because of our plans and stuff, through July I don't need to store the motorhome because it'll only be here a few days of the month (and I've got a neighbor that calls the parking police as soon as it shows up at the house).

But I hate playing the parking game because it just sucks. So if someone knows where I can stash the motorhome for a bit (and I'm happy to pay, not looking for free storage) I'd appreciate it. Hopefully it'd be short term until space opens back up in Milpitas.

Steve

Sir flink
    Liked
    553 times

I'd park in on the neighbor.
    Schmoe Money likes this.

Liked
    428 times

I'm still searching for something close to my house in Fremont for a reasonable price. I heard one of the larger storage places shut down in the last month or so and everyone in my area is scrambling to find new accommodations with not much availability.
    -Anthony
    1991 Miata - Trogdor SuperMiata
    2011 Ram 2500 - all the torque
    2016 Kawasaki Versys 650LT - commuter
    2016 KTM 690 Duke - parked at the dealer

Liked
    14 times

My buddy parks his 20foot enclosed here for a reasonable rate (from what I remember):

Auto Mall RV & Boat Storage - Fremont, CA | Yelp

I was going to move my enclosed there but ended up leaving it at work for now.

If they have room, let me know, and I'll give you my buddies name. I think he gets a small referral discount.

Liked
    428 times

I called this place yesterday afternoon and claimed a spot. 25'x10' for $75/month.
    The lady said someone had just vacated their spot about an hour before so I think I just got lucky with timing. Feel free to send your friend's name to me and I'll see what I can do with the referral when I go to fill out the paperwork.
    -Anthony
    1991 Miata - Trogdor SuperMiata
    2011 Ram 2500 - all the torque
    2016 Kawasaki Versys 650LT - commuter
    2016 KTM 690 Duke - parked at the dealer

Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by b3d3g1 View Post
    I called this place yesterday afternoon and claimed a spot. 25'x10' for $75/month.
    The lady said someone had just vacated their spot about an hour before so I think I just got lucky with timing. Feel free to send your friend's name to me and I'll see what I can do with the referral when I go to fill out the paperwork.
    Cool!

+ Reply to Thread