+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ucfbrett

Thread: Atlanta Motorsports Park

Liked
    742 times

Default Atlanta Motorsports Park

Just sharing a few shots from my weekend in Atlanta, visiting friends, driving AMP. A little bit of "spot the THQ" decals, but still some nice pics. It's a fun little track, I like the FIA - style course lights. It's a Jzilla Trackday, which are staged by a very close friend of mine. Very well-run, organized, and with quality people. The people at the track are extremely courteous and warm, as are the participants.

i was asked to instruct, so my pupil was an excellent gentleman with a 911 4s Turbo. He was very receptive and it was fun watching him put the line together as the day progressed. He really enjoyed himself and we had a lot in common. He absolutely got a kick out of the way I attacked T10-12, giggling everytime I chucked the car at the kerbing into T11 at full throttle, tracking out to throttle steer through T12. It felt good to instruct again.

15435092270_20a98c1696_z.jpg
    img_0265.jpg
    img_0266.jpg
    img_0268.jpg
    img_0269.jpg
    img_0270.jpg
    img_0271.jpg
    img_0272.jpg
    img_0273.jpg

It is fantastic having friends who live close by. I literally pass Road Atlanta on the way to their home. AMP is 30 minutes around Lake Lanier, so it helps take some of the stress off the weekend rather than drive the 6 hours back to Raleigh the same day.
    Yer pal,
    Force

Liked
    2242 times

That is one clean E30.

+ Reply to Thread