+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 80 of 80

Thread: 2008 Super Lap Battle

  1. #61

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,915
    Liked
    10 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
    Are you allowed to shave the tires in street class?
    how do you judge that?

  2. #62
    dirty smack talker hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,076
    Liked
    977 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaku View Post
    how do you judge that?
    Don't know? That is partially why I ask.

  3. #63
    Junior Member maxrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Tim (Stinkytofu) and I will be there.

    I prob. won't place in the cars that I run but should be fun.
    Tim and I shook down the Evasive Evo earlier last month and should do fairly well.

    Looking forward to the Voltex/Tomei/Cusco Impreza from Japan.
    Looks like the Impreza much more of a tuner car when compared with the GT car like HKS Evo from last year.

    It has a H Pattern Transmission, OEM Doors

    Maxrev.net : 2008 AJ-Racing / Evasive Long Beach GP Time Attack!!!
    AJ-Racing / Evasive Motorsports Super Lap Battle 2008
    2007 2006 2005

  4. #64
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxrev View Post
    Tim (Stinkytofu) and I will be there.

    I prob. won't place in the cars that I run but should be fun.
    Tim and I shook down the Evasive Evo earlier last month and should do fairly well.

    Looking forward to the Voltex/Tomei/Cusco Impreza from Japan.
    Looks like the Impreza much more of a tuner car when compared with the GT car like HKS Evo from last year.

    It has a H Pattern Transmission, OEM Doors

    i heard your not driving the evasive evo... just curious if that is true & why...
    if you dont want to talk about it I understand....

    ok, gotta go & get my car running today
    driving cars n stuff....

  5. #65
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    shake n bake baby......

    clicky linky.....
    driving cars n stuff....

  6. #66
    Senior Member mlk_f1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    18,157
    Liked
    34 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    shake n bake baby......

    clicky linky.....
    Setup looks good in the corners. Will you be there on tuesday for practice?

  7. #67
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlk_f1 View Post
    Setup looks good in the corners. Will you be there on tuesday for practice?
    I thought you'd like the hectic arm motion.. h a ha...

    yea, I'll be there tuesday for practice... need time to tone down that oversteer sum... see ya there.
    driving cars n stuff....

  8. #68
    Corners > Straights JDMxDB8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Temple City, CA
    Posts
    702
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    shake n bake baby......

    clicky linky.....
    Awesome!

  9. #69
    dirty smack talker hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,076
    Liked
    977 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    shake n bake baby......

    clicky linky.....
    How about we get you wearing some safety equipment in that beast!?

  10. #70
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
    How about we get you wearing some safety equipment in that beast!?
    i usually wear long sleeve, gloves & hans... specially if we run the longer configurations. But not that weekend... just havin a lil fun on the small course....

    there is also a rollbar in the car & fire extinguisher

    n
    driving cars n stuff....

  11. #71
    Junior Member maxrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    i heard your not driving the evasive evo... just curious if that is true & why...
    if you dont want to talk about it I understand....

    ok, gotta go & get my car running today
    Hey Nils,

    No specific reason. I wanted to see how well Tim drive on a well prepped/setup car (Evasive Evo).

    See you guys there!
    Last edited by maxrev; 11-04-2008 at 03:49 PM.
    Maxrev.net : 2008 AJ-Racing / Evasive Long Beach GP Time Attack!!!
    AJ-Racing / Evasive Motorsports Super Lap Battle 2008
    2007 2006 2005

  12. #72
    dirty smack talker hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,076
    Liked
    977 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nils View Post
    i usually wear long sleeve, gloves & hans... specially if we run the longer configurations. But not that weekend... just havin a lil fun on the small course....

    there is also a rollbar in the car & fire extinguisher

    n
    Liar! I saw you at the last Redline TA @ BRP with shorts and a t-shirt

  13. #73
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxrev View Post
    Hey Nils,

    No specific reason. I wanted to see how well Tim drive on a well prepped/setup car (Evasive Evo).

    See you guys there!
    cool.. im sure tim will do great...

    see ya there
    driving cars n stuff....

  14. #74
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakeem View Post
    Liar! I saw you at the last Redline TA @ BRP with shorts and a t-shirt
    dude.. it was so hot that weekend

    besides, I said 'usually'... h aha
    driving cars n stuff....

  15. #75
    Senior Member Matt Andrews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    72 times

    Default

    nils has an extinguisher so he can put the fire out if he lights up his arm hairs.

    should be a fun event as always. And as usual, I think there will be some surprises.

    I'm sure something fast will show up in Mod RWD, but my personal goal is to beat Billy in the 510.

  16. #76
    "Shoe"
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    Liked
    542 times

    Default



  17. #77

  18. #78
    FIA WTCC/Formula D Driver MiataCharles_Hong_Kong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California/Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,092
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Tyler View Post
    Nice Angle! Were you piloting that beast?

  19. #79
    Senior Member Matt Andrews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    72 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Andrews View Post
    I'm sure something fast will show up in Mod RWD, but my personal goal is to beat Billy in the 510.
    And I saw in another forum that the car isn't coming. too bad. what did you run in it last year? Just curious for benchmarking...

  20. #80
    i dont care
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Tyler View Post
    lol.... the tiki torch actually looked real composed & fast during this last test....real smooth.
    driving cars n stuff....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts