+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By emilio700

Thread: Supermiata Xida XL, GS, ACE for the 90-05

http://www.trackhq.com/Banners/yellowsitesponsor.gif emilio700's Avatar
    Liked
    2477 times

Default Supermiata Xida XL, GS, ACE for the 90-05

Some of you may be familiar with our Xida Race coilovers for the 90-05 Miata. They have become the gold standard of high performance coilovers for the Miata. The Xida Race are shorter than the OEM shock to allow for greater than OEM bump travel range. While that works great on race tracks, it often left street driven cars without enough ride height to negotiate steep driveways, speed bumps and the like. So we developed the Xida XL which is basically a Xida Race extended to about OEM length to allow for much taller ride height adjustment range.
    Simply put, if the primary use for your Miata or Exocet is with a helmet, you want Xida Race. If it is primarily a street car, you will want one of the longer XL based options.

The Xida XL, ACE and GS all use the same longer shock body. Optimized for 5.25 to 6.5" pinch weld heights
    Xida Race are optimized for 4 to 5" pinch weld heights, the sweet spot for a competition oriented set up.

Xida XL is identical to the Xida Race, just longer.

Xida GS is also the same XL shock but with a much lower cost spring package and only available in 550/350 spring rates

Xida ACE is a semi-active damper. The valves in the piston continuously and infinitely adjust to input from the included Yaw/G sensor. The driver can adjust how much the shocks adjust for roll and pitch with the included fob controller.

949 Racing - Supermiata - Suspension

Xida GS

Xida ACE

Xida_ACE_NB_NA_1.jpg

SPM_XIDA_GS_Prototype_Web_mail.jpg
    WWW.949RACING.COM
    SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
    But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Liked
    717 times

Geez, I might have to sell my never installed Xidas and get a longer bodied version for my street/track car. Decisions, decisions.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

+ Reply to Thread