» trackHQ's Fastest 25 Lists Navigation
» Recent Threads
Not all dates are weekends. Double-check your calendar before registering.
Jul 14, 2010 - 8:23 PM - by mlk_f1
Aug 07, 2009 - 4:56 AM - by mlk_f1
Post only your PB laptime on this thread. Make a new thread if you want to start a discussion. I will update this list periodically. When the list is full, please don't submit your time if it is slower then the last person on the list. Also, i will delete your post after your info is updated on the list to keep the thread clean.
You are only allow to submit your own laptime. 1 entry per driver per track config. I will only list your fastest time if more then 1 entries are submitted by the same driver.
Please include info in the following format:
track config if necessary; laptime (name; car; tires; HP(crank otherwise stated)/Weight(w/o driver otherwise stated); Month/Yr; optional link to Video or time sheet)
BW#13CW; 1:22.323 (Mika Hakkinen; McLaren MP4; Michelin Soft; 800whp/1,300lbs w/driver; Dec/01)
Note: The .x's submitted with your times will be equivalent to a digit 9.
(Click Here to Submit your Lap Time)
Top 25 WSIR Lap Times
- 1:18.555 (Billy Johnson; FXMD NSX; Yok Slicks; ~600whp/~2800lbs w/driver; May 09; Video)
- 1:23.812 (Bob Blizzard; Spec truck; Goodyear 11" slicks; 486rwh/2800 lbs w/driver; Aug 29, 2004)
- 1.25:217 (Clint Boisdeau, Novak Racing 98 Subaru GC, Nitto NT01, 500whp, 2800lbs with driver, march 2013)
- 1:25.56x (Zhong Cheung, FFTEC Motorsports 06 Evo 9, Hankook TD 255/40/17, 440whp, 3150lbs with driver, October 2013.
- 1:26.22x (Dieter Heinz; C-Spec Tuning Evo8; R888; ~520whp/~2976lbs w/driver; Mar 10)
- 1:26.895 (Steve Schmidt; C5 Z06 T1; A6; 360whp/3077lbs; May 10; Sheet)
- 1:26.993 (Gordon Jennings; 94 Miata; Hoosier R80; 400whp/2350lbs w/driver; Oct 11)
- 1:27.04x (Jack Olsen; 72 Porsche 911; Nitto NT01; 272 crank hp/2652 lbs w/driver; January, 2013; video)
- 1:27.087 (Andrew Kidd; 94 Trackspeed Engineering Miata; NT01; 350whp/2180lbs w/driver; Aug 11)
- 1:27.134(Cody Kishel, 2013 M3 DCT, 400 whp, 3,700lbs w/ driver, 285/30/18 Hankook td)
- 1:27.177 (Oli Thordarson; C5 Z06 T1; A6; 370whp/3248lbs, February 2012, MyLaps)
- 1:27.260 (Jim Tway; 02 ST-2 Corvette; Hoosier A6; 398whp/3200lb w/driver; May 5, 2013; Video)
- 1:27.315 (Ryan Cashin; 01 Z06; A6; 370hp/3270lbs; Feb 10; sheet; video)
- 1.27:393 (Mark Jager, Yimi Sport Tuning 06 STI, Hankook RS-3 255/40/17, 430whp, Oct 2013)
- 1.27:436 (Alex Peng, momofoolio Racing 07 S2000, Hankook TD, 400whp, 2820lbs w/ driver, march 2013)
- 1:27.613 (Jack Fried; 2008 Lotus 211; Yok Slicks; 240whp/~1860lbs w/driver; March 2013;MYLAPS Results
- 1:27.89x (Amir H; Mazda RX7; NT01; 310rwhp/2720lbs w/driver; June 2nd 2012)
- 1:28.xxx (Ed Nazarian; RRE Evo 9; 250/650/18 Hoosier; 345whp/3260lbs w/driver; 2010)
- 1:29.026 (Emilio Cervantes; 99 Kraftwerks Miata; NT01; 230whp/2460lbs w/driver; Feb 10)
- 1:29.041 (Mike Bonanni; BMW 135i; RS-3; 380whp/3,200lbs w/driver; May/11)
- 1:29.080 (Erik Islas; 06 Evo9; NT01; 378whp/3300lbs w/driver; Feb 10)
- 1.29.2xx; passmenow; IMSA GTO Camaro; GY slicks; 500whp; 2900lbs w/driver; July '13.
- 1:29.460 (Andy Kern; Lotus 211; Yoko A005/S01; 230whp/1840lbs w/driver; Mar 11; Video)
- 1:29.473 (Lyle Hall Western Fire-AZZON Fire 350z; Hoosier R6; 425 rwhp/3155 lbs. w/o driver; 5/27/12)
- 1:29.814 (Will Wattanawongkiri; 240sx S13; Hankook RS-3; 300whp/2650 w/Driver; 06/2013; Video)